bowl extension
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 55

Thread:
bowl extension

  1. #1
    BTC cardcarrying member SuperSoaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    1,942

    Default bowl extension

    Anyone know were I can find a 2 or 3in bowl extension

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member BlownSST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Yes I do , Talk to Shotgun19 known as FU racing? he can set you up ??/ jet boat GURU

  4. #3
    BTC cardcarrying member SuperSoaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    1,942

    Default

    Thanks BlownSST I just sent him an Email

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    No Sandbar To Far sanger rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Default

    I have a 2in one.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by sanger rat; 03-08-2008 at 08:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by One More Year View Post
    The only blab's I will even be a part of is just when it is me they are talking about. Aaaah yes I can see a few good looking shiny tall deck motors on the beach, with barely enough fuel to get back to the launch saying, "Holy crap how fast you think that Daytona was going man? That's like the 20th time he's gone by today?"

  7. #5
    21 Daytona Outlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Artesia, N.M.
    Posts
    5,291

    Default

    whats the purpose of the bowl extension anyway??

  8. #6
    Boat Nut sleekcrafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Elgin, Il.
    Posts
    5,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    whats the purpose of the bowl extension anyway??

    Leverage, and also lowers the nozzle.

  9. #7
    BTC cardcarrying member SuperSoaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    1,942

    Default

    I see that American Turbine sells a 2" and a 6" that I like a lot and you can add wedge at either or both ends.

    Anyone have one of these.



  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Iuka, Mississippi 38852
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Supersoaker, I`ve got one of those 6 inch extensions exactly like the one pictured. Actually it measures 6" 5/16th inch. Brand new never used. Interested?

  11. #9
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoaker View Post
    I see that American Turbine sells a 2" and a 6" that I like a lot and you can add wedge at either or both ends.

    Anyone have one of these.


    They work very well

  12. #10
    BTC cardcarrying member SuperSoaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    1,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Till View Post
    Supersoaker, I`ve got one of those 6 inch extensions exactly like the one pictured. Actually it measures 6" 5/16th inch. Brand new never used. Interested?
    PM sent

  13. #11
    BTC cardcarrying member SuperSoaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    1,942

    Default

    This is my problem...I need it to stop It starts around 82mph
    http://home.comcast.net/~katiejet/DonPorp07.wmv

  14. #12
    No Sandbar To Far sanger rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoaker View Post
    This is my problem...I need it to stop It starts around 82mph
    http://home.comcast.net/~katiejet/DonPorp07.wmv
    Props to the camera guy. Cool video.
    Quote Originally Posted by One More Year View Post
    The only blab's I will even be a part of is just when it is me they are talking about. Aaaah yes I can see a few good looking shiny tall deck motors on the beach, with barely enough fuel to get back to the launch saying, "Holy crap how fast you think that Daytona was going man? That's like the 20th time he's gone by today?"

  15. #13
    mo balls than $cents$ IMPATIENT 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    hugo,okla
    Posts
    11,733

    Default

    so what does a extension do to your holeshot? does it leave harder? or does it take a sec longer for nozzle pressure to build?

  16. #14
    Senior Member APOLLO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MAHTOMEDI,MN
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoaker View Post
    This is my problem...I need it to stop It starts around 82mph
    http://home.comcast.net/~katiejet/DonPorp07.wmv
    my boat is doing the same thing. The only time it stops is when your in heavy chop. I like to see what some of you say that can fix it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95