Yuma Trip!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 26

Thread:
Yuma Trip!!

  1. #1
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,417

    Default Yuma Trip!!

    Just wanted to drop a line and give a BIG THANKS to Farmer John for the hospitality he showed my buds and I while we were in Yuma last week. He didn't know us from Adam but treated us like family! He was good enough to take time out of his busy schedule and take us to the river and hang out and man, what a great time we all had!!!! We got a chance to meet Jon (Sleeper CP), and party with Blunder and the 509 crew! It was very cool to get to see a part of the West Coast river scene that up until now I have only seen in pictures here.

    To the whole 509 crew, you couldn't meet a nicer bunch of party animals!! They made us all feel like we had known them forever. A big thanks to the ladies for the off the hook quesadillas!!! Good luck on your new bathroom Mercedes!!



    Thanks for the invite for Sunday Blunder, sorry we couldn't make it! The boy's talked me into going South one more time before we left so......

    Beautiful water, GREAT people, we can't thank you enough John!!! Hopefully next time we'll get a chance to use some of your tactics and buy you a meal!! LOL

    Thanks again all, looking forward to doing it again as soon as possible!

    Jay
    Last edited by Warp Speed; 09-30-2009 at 09:55 AM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH NO REGRET$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MENIFEE . CA
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warp Speed View Post
    Just wanted to drop a line and give a BIG THANKS to Farmer John for the hospitality he showed my buds and I while we were in Yuma last week. He didn't know us from Adam but treated us like family! He was good enough to take time out of his busy schedule and take us to the river and hang out and man, what a great time we all had!!!! We got a chance to meet Jon (Sleeper CP), and party with Blunder and the 509 crew! It was very cool to get to see a part of the West Coast river scene that up until now I have only seen in pictures here.

    To the whole 509 crew, you couldn't meet a nicer bunch of party animals!! They made us all feel like we had known them forever. A big thanks to the ladies for the off the hook quesadillas!!! Good luck on your new bathroom Mercedes!!



    Thanks for the invite for Sunday Blunder, sorry we couldn't make it! The boy's talked me into going South one more time before we left so......

    Beautiful water, GREAT people, we can't thank you enough John!!! Hopefully next time we'll get a chance to use some of your tactics and buy you a meal!! LOL

    Thanks again all, looking forward to doing it again as soon as possible!

    Jay
    wish i could have made it down to meet you guys ...sounds like a great time ..

    509 guys are NUTS ...but always BIG FUN ..lol

    the check game with FARMER JOHN gets tough ....had to call ahead and pay before we got there just to beat him one time ....

    hope you guys make it out again ...

    BIG D
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."

    -John Wayne

    ..JUST HAVING FUN..
    . . . .SIPPY CUP RACING. . . .
    MySpace URL:
    http://www.myspace.com/dp734taj

  4. #3
    Senior Member Marcsrollin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    El Cajon , Ca
    Posts
    574

    Default

    I always like putting a face to a name! Good meeting you! Let us know next time you are out this way.
    No matter how good she looks , someone is tired of her shit!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warp Speed View Post
    Just wanted to drop a line and give a BIG THANKS to Farmer John for the hospitality he showed my buds and I while we were in Yuma last week. He didn't know us from Adam but treated us like family! He was good enough to take time out of his busy schedule and take us to the river and hang out and man, what a great time we all had!!!! We got a chance to meet Jon (Sleeper CP), and party with Blunder and the 509 crew! It was very cool to get to see a part of the West Coast river scene that up until now I have only seen in pictures here.

    To the whole 509 crew, you couldn't meet a nicer bunch of party animals!! They made us all feel like we had known them forever. A big thanks to the ladies for the off the hook quesadillas!!! Good luck on your new bathroom Mercedes!!



    Thanks for the invite for Sunday Blunder, sorry we couldn't make it! The boy's talked me into going South one more time before we left so......

    Beautiful water, GREAT people, we can't thank you enough John!!! Hopefully next time we'll get a chance to use some of your tactics and buy you a meal!! LOL

    Thanks again all, looking forward to doing it again as soon as possible!

    Jay

    Definately a good time and nice to mee tyou guys let us know next time your intown and maybe ill have a whacker for you to take a ride in to convert you haha

  7. #5
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    10,075

    Default

    Jay,

    Nice meeting you too. Next time you have to plan your play weekend the same time as the Power Tour. Sorry the CP was acting like the Exxon Valdez I would have like to have run you guys up-river, maybe next time.

    Hope to see you in our part of the world again.

    Sleeper CP

    Jon

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"

  8. #6
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,417

    Talking Thanks!!!!!!!

    Damn, almost forgot you two!
    Mr.Ford and what did you call it.....the "brown turd"?? LOL

    I'd love to have that Ol' Daytona!

    It was a great time. Wish we could have made it out to Earl's Saturday night but man, we needed a recharge!!!!

    Oh ya..........Blunder/509, do you spell "Pile" with an I or a Y ?!?!?!?


  9. #7
    TRG
    TRG is offline
    Senior Member TRG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NO REGRET$ View Post
    wish i could have made it down to meet you guys ...sounds like a great time ..

    509 guys are NUTS ...but always BIG FUN ..lol

    the check game with FARMER JOHN gets tough ....had to call ahead and pay before we got there just to beat him one time ....

    hope you guys make it out again ...

    BIG D
    Gulp gulp! Hope ya brought yaself a napkin for the spillage bud.

    FarmerJohn=Busy schedule???? im sure those rocks dont need to be flipped for at least another couple of weeks!

  10. #8
    FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH NO REGRET$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MENIFEE . CA
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toddnjuzz View Post
    Gulp gulp! Hope ya brought yaself a napkin for the spillage bud.

    FarmerJohn=Busy schedule???? im sure those rocks dont need to be flipped for at least another couple of weeks!
    .................................................
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."

    -John Wayne

    ..JUST HAVING FUN..
    . . . .SIPPY CUP RACING. . . .
    MySpace URL:
    http://www.myspace.com/dp734taj

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warp Speed View Post
    Damn, almost forgot you two!
    Mr.Ford and what did you call it.....the "brown turd"?? LOL

    I'd love to have that Ol' Daytona!

    It was a great time. Wish we could have made it out to Earl's Saturday night but man, we needed a recharge!!!!

    Oh ya..........Blunder/509, do you spell "Pile" with an I or a Y ?!?!?!?

    lol...PILE!!!!!...you guys missed some good grub sunday...definetly next time for sure!!!

  12. #10
    Boat Nut sleekcrafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Elgin, Il.
    Posts
    5,131

    Default

    Thats way cool Warp... had a buddy do the same thing, met a bunch of people from Pirates cove, during a weekend layover with his semi. Great fraternity of boaters here.
    Upper Midwest Power Boat Association
    DRAG BOAT RACING UMPBA #926


  13. #11
    CANT RE MEMBER FARMER JOHN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DOME VALLEY,AZ
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    WARP SPEED,
    JAY IT WORKED OUT GREAT FOR SATURDAY, BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS I DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK THAT DAY, I STILL CAN'T REMEMBER YOUR BUDDIES NAMES, MY OLD ASS BRAIN DOESN'T RETAIN THAT MUCH.
    IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU AND YOUR BUDDIES JAY, ENJOYED THE ENTERTAINMENT, BUT I THOUGHT YOUR BUDDY WAS GOING TO SHIT HIMSELF FIRST TIME I WHACKED THE THROTTLE.

    GOOD TIMES

  14. #12
    Junior Member Ms. Benzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6

    Default Yuma Trip

    Jay (Warp Speed),)
    It was nice to meet all you guys..Glad you could make it to our part of the river & witness my first Broken motor (and broken crank,pistons,etc....it Grenated!)
    As far as the bathroom remodel, that is probably going to to be shifted in the schedule. Steve brought home a box full of broken parts for our wall of shame.
    No worries though, Thanks to JP(again) we will be back & running by the Pour Tour! Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My First rod through the pan 001.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	203.3 KB 
ID:	55627

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My First rod through the pan 004.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	214.6 KB 
ID:	55628

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My First rod through the pan 003.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	213.4 KB 
ID:	55629

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My First rod through the pan 005.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	5.8 KB 
ID:	55630

  15. #13
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    10,075

    Default

    Nice going Ms. Benz. I want more pictures of the crank.

    Steve ever tell you, You're hard on parts

    S CP

    Jon

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"

  16. #14
    TRG
    TRG is offline
    Senior Member TRG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,717

    Default

    How did Mr. Benzo deal with the new window? My guess is he went for the lu**age to find a beer?
    are you guys gonna be out for the PT? we are childless again! Juzzy needs to let loose a bit! I'll leave that up to you and Jessa!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95