Interior Ideas, whadda ya got?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 16

Thread:
Interior Ideas, whadda ya got?

  1. #1
    Swollen Member SinisterGrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    216

    Default Interior Ideas, whadda ya got?

    Ok, so about to take on the wonderful task of seating in the Haskell. There are two buckets up front but nothing in the back and there isn't much room. I need back seats or some type of back seats so lets see some examples or ideas you all got out there. Maybe see some ideas of seating you all have done yourself. Thinking about doing a bench seat or maybe a side seat deal since there isn't much room or maybe a little of both.
    Front seats are questionable if they will be kept since they are so big and room is limited might do some smaller buckets depending on what ideas are out there. Boat is teal and charcoal, pump is Black Berk and all the accents on the boat are Black. Here are some old pics to see what i am working with.



  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    lol, right..... Devilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    1,168

    Default

    I had to redo the interior in mine as well couple years ago & was thinking about reconfiguring the seating arrangement in the process. These are a few pics I had saved on my computer awhile back when I was looking for seat ideas....

    I think this first one is Squirthcha?'s boat, a Kachina if I recall correctly..... The other two, I have no idea, found 'em on ebay long ago.







    I ended up keeping the original seating arrangement as it was from the factory, as it provided the most amount of space. That & its kinda different than what you normally see....

    This last one is mine.... Single bucket for the driver seat & the wrap around couch deal for the rest. Not sure if the swivel was original, but I kept it anyway. Glad I did cause it makes it easier to get to the cooler.....


  4. #3
    Senior Member SLACKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Glen Allen, VA
    Posts
    333

    Default Not to be rude but WHY???

    Why do you need a backseat??? Carrying the cooler, kids,occasional friends, just want one for looks???? I mean how often are you carrying passengers,kids I understand (got one myself) but most jets are cramped back there for most adults.. The seats you have in there now look good and pretty comfortable, there are smaller fiberglass buckets you can get. THey should give you some more room up front. Just think about riding and hitting rollers in an uncomfortable seat that gets old real quick. Another thing to think about is how much room you gonna have after the motor is installed?? Well good luck with your project .....

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Swollen Member SinisterGrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLACKER View Post
    Why do you need a backseat??? Carrying the cooler, kids,occasional friends, just want one for looks???? I mean how often are you carrying passengers,kids I understand (got one myself) but most jets are cramped back there for most adults.. The seats you have in there now look good and pretty comfortable, there are smaller fiberglass buckets you can get. THey should give you some more room up front. Just think about riding and hitting rollers in an uncomfortable seat that gets old real quick. Another thing to think about is how much room you gonna have after the motor is installed?? Well good luck with your project .....
    The little guy needs somewhere to sit, there won't be much room with the motor which is why i wanted to change the seats in the first place, if i were a single dude with no kids then i wouldn't give a chit, but i'm not, so therefore i do care.

  7. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1

    Talking hey

    hey frank that looks like my boat haha......Ron jr

  8. #6
    Senior Member PlacecraftTunnel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wittmann,Az
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GettinJiggiWitIt View Post
    hey frank that looks like my boat haha......Ron jr
    Hey Ron jr how does she look?

  9. #7
    Senior Member PlacecraftTunnel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wittmann,Az
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Heres another pic in the water

  10. #8
    Senior Member SLACKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Glen Allen, VA
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SinisterGrin View Post
    The little guy needs somewhere to sit, there won't be much room with the motor which is why i wanted to change the seats in the first place, if i were a single dude with no kids then i wouldn't give a chit, but i'm not, so therefore i do care.
    Yeah I know all about that.. Some of my friends are running these small thin seats in their boats with no complaints. I dont know where they got them but you can see them in some of these pics..

    http://warhawkboats.com/?fuseaction=pictures

  11. #9
    Senior Member OverKill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    211

    Default





    Last edited by OverKill; 03-12-2008 at 07:13 PM.

  12. #10
    Senior Member OverKill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Hey I also see that your intake grate might not be threw bolted. Not realy sure it's pretty far away. If so has it ever given you any problems??

    OK

  13. #11
    Boat Nut sleekcrafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Elgin, Il.
    Posts
    5,131

    Default

    How about a bolstered Bench seat (two bucket) and small jump seat in the middle, all one piece

  14. #12
    Swollen Member SinisterGrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OverKill View Post
    Hey I also see that your intake grate might not be threw bolted. Not realy sure it's pretty far away. If so has it ever given you any problems??

    OK
    It was like that when I got the boat, that is going to change as well as the grate itself. I will bolt it all the way through.

  15. #13
    Swollen Member SinisterGrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    216

    Default

    did you have those seats made or did you buy them like that?

  16. #14
    Senior Member NiceGuyEddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    5,838

    Default




+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95