noise levels
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 48

Thread:
noise levels

  1. #1
    Senior Member dragstr19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chandler AZ
    Posts
    409

    Default noise levels

    how hard are they cracking down in the chanel at havi on loud pipes

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    989

    Default

    spring break weekend.......i'd probably want to have mufflers

  4. #3
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Oh ohwwww. Now what are we gunna do? I'm getting all my stuff in order just in case the lights hit me up. New Fire extinguishers, 1 new throw pillow & maybe a whistle so I can Blow the whistle when 2 short say to blow the whistle

    Randy I have a set I could let you borrow if interested. One needs a nut & bolt. the other is ready to go.
    LMK
    Takin it home

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    989

    Default

    i also have a set of supertrap-like mufflers if they will work for any of you guys

  7. #5
    Senior Member dragstr19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chandler AZ
    Posts
    409

    Default

    thanks guys , but i have a set of mufflers i was njust hoping i wouldnt have to run them

  8. #6
    Senior Member PlacecraftTunnel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wittmann,Az
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragstr19 View Post
    thanks guys , but i have a set of mufflers i was njust hoping i wouldnt have to run them

    Wait i thought you said i could use them!!!!!!lol

  9. #7
    Senior Member dragstr19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chandler AZ
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlacecraftTunnel View Post
    Wait i thought you said i could use them!!!!!!lol
    you can run 1 and i will run 1, or we can cut them in half

  10. #8
    Senior Member NiceGuyEddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    5,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    Oh ohwwww. Now what are we gunna do? I'm getting all my stuff in order just in case the lights hit me up. New Fire extinguishers, 1 new throw pillow & maybe a whistle so I can Blow the whistle when 2 short say to blow the whistle

    Randy I have a set I could let you borrow if interested. One needs a nut & bolt. the other is ready to go.
    LMK
    I have a whistle!

  11. #9
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Dam and I just picked one up at west marine.

    whoot whoot.
    Takin it home

  12. #10
    Senior Member PlacecraftTunnel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wittmann,Az
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragstr19 View Post
    you can run 1 and i will run 1, or we can cut them in half
    LMAO

  13. #11
    Senior Member jetboatperformance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Atascadero Calif
    Posts
    7,463

    Default noise

    We bought a digital DB meter a year or two back the results will surprise you, took two sets of mufflers (internal loovered and "shotguns') to get Josh's and my boats (headers) to CA "compliance") Have yet to be Ranger tested Tom

  14. #12
    Senior Member PlacecraftTunnel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wittmann,Az
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    We bought a digital DB meter a year or two back the results will surprise you, took two sets of mufflers (internal loovered and "shotguns') to get Josh's and my boats (headers) to CA "compliance") Have yet to be Ranger tested Tom
    Holly crap Tom that is alot of mufflers
    Good thing i don't come to Cal. that often.





  15. #13
    Senior Member dragstr19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chandler AZ
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlacecraftTunnel View Post
    Wait i thought you said i could use them!!!!!!lol
    dont worry we will have a spare set

  16. #14
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Wish I could call in sick. cough,,, cough,,, sniffle sniffle. I'll be up Saturday.
    Takin it home

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95