2nd annual NEEDLES Boat / Car & Motorcycle show
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 24

Thread:
2nd annual NEEDLES Boat / Car & Motorcycle show

  1. #1
    Senior Member Billy-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Posts
    3,245

    Default 2nd annual NEEDLES Boat / Car & Motorcycle show

    Would like to invite all of you guys to the 2nd annual Needles boat / car & motorcycle show sponsored by Nordic Boats. The show dates are the 27 & 28th of Febuary with a golf tournament (best ball) on Friday the 26th. There will be a parade thru town on Friday afternoon ending at the downtown park for a BB-Q and a cacklefest promoting the weekend activities. You will again be able to run your boats and there will be grandstands set up for viewing. Running the boats will be heavily regulated (drinking will be reasonable cause to keep you on the trailer) Vendor spots are available. For info regarding the show (vendor spots/ hotels etc) please contact Cindy at [email protected]. With the way things are in this country we could all use a weekend of hanging out and benchracing during the off season with our extended family. Hope to see you guys there.
    N.R.K.A. CEO of the Needles River K Association.....The largest "K" boat assoc in the WORLD. 30 boats strong & growing.

    And the #1 backer of " EASON " for President.




    "Blown Gas Flats to the ramp!" - Chris Blevens
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Ahsumtoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    1,001

    Default

    I went to this deal last year and it was awesome! There weren't a lot of jets there for some reason, so we need to get more jets this year. The people were very friendly, even Billy B. took time to just hang out and talk. I gotta tell you, those flats are bitchen... If you're into trick rigging and nice paint, you can't beat this show! GO THERE!!!

    Edit: Last year a few of the jet guys included "Here comes whitey" Joe Morgan, Mike Porter, Tom Peterson, and several others. Maybe we can get some Jet vs Flat action going?
    Last edited by Ahsumtoy; 12-04-2009 at 05:32 AM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    TRG
    TRG is offline
    Senior Member TRG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,717

    Default

    I brought my "MeatWaggon" down Via river from the Avi, little brisk, but it was well worth the drive! a grip of good people and like Steve said, Some over the top rigging and Paint, this is a definite spot for the wintertime blues!
    Dont think there was much going on in the sideXside racing, but there were a few people makin me dizzy! lol
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member Ahsumtoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    1,001

    Default

    We really need to support this event. Think of all the get togethers where during the planning stage concerns about the cops busting people came up. Here is an event supported by the city of Needles. They are supplying the facilities, and they are even setting up bleachers along the river so people can watch! Showing up and helping this events success is an ideal way to show that hotboaters are not bad people and that we appreciate the cities support and recognition.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #5
    Senior Member LOLYFE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy-B View Post
    Would like to invite all of you guys to the 2nd annual Needles boat / car & motorcycle show sponsored by Nordic Boats. The show dates are the 27 & 28th of Febuary with a golf tournament (best ball) on Friday the 26th. There will be a parade thru town on Friday afternoon ending at the downtown park for a BB-Q and a cacklefest promoting the weekend activities. You will again be able to run your boats and there will be grandstands set up for viewing. Running the boats will be heavily regulated (drinking will be reasonable cause to keep you on the trailer) Vendor spots are available. For info regarding the show (vendor spots/ hotels etc) please contact Cindy at [email protected]. With the way things are in this country we could all use a weekend of hanging out and benchracing during the off season with our extended family. Hope to see you guys there.
    Yo Chief, Im over here too, Bahner probably wont be done by then, but got another real nice hallett to bring down and show. If Pat would get a big enough trailer we could haul down one car and one boat, the rest of the space would be all the cran and absolute you know!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by LOLYFE; 12-04-2009 at 12:30 PM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #6
    Trick Flow 557 BLUE OVAL CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lomita, CA
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toddnjuzz View Post
    I brought my "MeatWaggon" down Via river from the Avi, little brisk, but it was well worth the drive! a grip of good people and like Steve said, Some over the top rigging and Paint, this is a definite spot for the wintertime blues!
    Dont think there was much going on in the sideXside racing, but there were a few people makin me dizzy! lol
    MeatWagon LMAO! 4 dudes in a Stealth is cool, didnt you know? Last year was bad ass.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #7
    Senior Member Billy-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Posts
    3,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahsumtoy View Post
    We really need to support this event. Think of all the get togethers where during the planning stage concerns about the cops busting people came up. Here is an event supported by the city of Needles. They are supplying the facilities, and they are even setting up bleachers along the river so people can watch! Showing up and helping this events success is an ideal way to show that hotboaters are not bad people and that we appreciate the cities support and recognition.
    Sorry for not seeing this sooner Steve. Thanks for trying to keep this going. Support from all of the SMALL hot boat community is needed. Needles Chamber of Commerce and the city officials have gone up and above to try and provide an awesome deal. Sitting in on one of the meetings they even mentioned..."Remember the good ol days when it was ok to have a loud boat. We love hearing that stuff Billy". So I hope the turn out is great so there efforts aren't for not!...And Tim. You really need to call me ASAP. I have ???????????????
    N.R.K.A. CEO of the Needles River K Association.....The largest "K" boat assoc in the WORLD. 30 boats strong & growing.

    And the #1 backer of " EASON " for President.




    "Blown Gas Flats to the ramp!" - Chris Blevens
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,144

    Default

    Good to see the support out there...great event for sure...
    Popcorn is Life ...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #9
    Senior Member Beerguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lake Havasu AZ.
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    This was a blast last year. Looks like it will be even better and more toys coming!!!

    Save the Salt
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #10
    Senior Member LuckyDaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tacoma Wa
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Enjoyed the hell out of last year. Will try to be there this year
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #11
    Senior Member milkmoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    4,194

    Default

    will probably take the eliminator up there again this year..last year was a goodtime and by the looks of it. it is going to be even bigger this year. unlike last year, this year you have to pay to show your sled...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #12
    Member rivertard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milkmoney View Post
    will probably take the eliminator up there again this year..last year was a goodtime and by the looks of it. it is going to be even bigger this year. unlike last year, this year you have to pay to show your sled...
    Milkmoney sounds like a great time.I'll see you fri, if your going to play golf.(rivertard).
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #13
    Senior Member Futs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orange CA, Big River
    Posts
    4,549

    Default

    hope theres water to even run in. nothing but rock bars out there right now.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #14
    Member rivertard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futs View Post
    hope theres water to even run in. nothing but rock bars out there right now.
    Im wondering about sand trap.Are you going tim.(rivertard).
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95