Brown Suga Vs. Texas Tunnel
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 46

Thread:
Brown Suga Vs. Texas Tunnel

  1. #1
    B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike 396_Ways_To_Spit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mesa,Az "Da Eastsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide"
    Posts
    2,925

    Default Brown Suga Vs. Texas Tunnel

    What happen to the vid and thread? I would like to see the video again. I only seen a piece of the vid. If memory serves me correct, Brown Suga looked like it was porposing quite a bit. Anybody got the vid? Jake, where's that vid bro?


    Spitter
    G H E T T O F O E L I F E
    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    They bout shit themselves when yelled in Messican, "No brakes no brakes."
    I showed them all the sticker on the side that reads "Driver Ricky Bobby" They just looked at me and nodded yes yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Some peeps just build it 1 part, 1 week, 1 paycheck at a time

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    There are a few more Mike. This one is from the V drive section.
    Takin it home

  4. #3
    Senior Member GRoper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,021

    Default

    Here we go again!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rocklin, Calif.
    Posts
    1,396

    Cool

    yea what happed to weeine man and his sister; the clown from iowa; boy there panties were in a bunch? so one guy wins one guy louses they have a beer and it's all good WHO CARES

  7. #5
    Senior Member JDG911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MESA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gone Green View Post
    yea what happed to weeine man and his sister; the clown from iowa; boy there panties were in a bunch? so one guy wins one guy louses they have a beer and it's all good WHO CARES
    thats what i thought, but here again it was put up to show that SOME v drive guys are cry babies. sharp shooter got involved thinking i was going to cry over spilled milk but didnt work.

  8. #6
    Member 540bahner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    the potholes osullivan reservoir
    Posts
    93

    Default

    i just love to see fast jets eatin v-drives would'nt have it any other way and jake's tunnel is wicked ........................

  9. #7
    TRG
    TRG is offline
    Senior Member TRG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,717

    Default

    Ummm.....Jake, posting this up in the first place is going to make that little 16' TT sit right smack dab in the middle of every vdrives X hairs, not to mention all of the fast jets, even if you did not bring it back up! but I guess there is no such thing as bad publicity is there? Be safe in that thing!
    How did the two GW's do this past weekend?

  10. #8
    Senior Member UNASHAMED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tucson, Az
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    I want those guys to to set that thing up to stay in the water and see this again. I bet that would make for a good race.
    "Don't make me get my penguin"

  11. #9
    Senior Member GRoper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UNASHAMED View Post
    I want those guys to to set that thing up to stay in the water and see this again. I bet that would make for a good race.
    x2

  12. #10
    Speedy Member Jetboatguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,785

    Default

    It's all relative. It is a simple progression in boating. When I was first getting into performance boating back in 1989, I had a flat that ran 79mph. I could go out and kick ass on any and all lake jets that had a bow rail. Then in 1990 I had a new engine in the same boat and it ran 105 and would have crushed that little red sled. Then in 1992 I had a boat that would run 120 and I wouldn't have even wasted the gas on running the little red boat. So, I can see the excitement that this ASS WHOOPING is generating. You were definitely the king of the sand box that day!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo jim View Post
    get a life..... mowe some more lawns. pick up some cans, save your ol ladys welfare checks and get your teeth fixed.



    pictures boat parts

  13. #11
    Distinguished Member David 519's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    5,768

    Default

    Bottom line is, no matter how fast you are, there's usually someone faster. What you need to do is learn how to recognize that guy and not race him
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    ....... David 519 is 100% correct........

    Quote Originally Posted by fuelinmyveins82 View Post
    .....I think people forget that racing is supposed to fun. Losing shouldn't be discouraging it should motivate you work on your pile to make it faster.....

  14. #12
    ... Some Kind Of Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboatguru View Post
    It's all relative. It is a simple progression in boating. When I was first getting into performance boating back in 1989, I had a flat that ran 79mph. I could go out and kick ass on any and all lake jets that had a bow rail. Then in 1990 I had a new engine in the same boat and it ran 105 and would have crushed that little red sled. Then in 1992 I had a boat that would run 120 and I wouldn't have even wasted the gas on running the little red boat. So, I can see the excitement that this ASS WHOOPING is generating. You were definitely the king of the sand box that day!!!!
    Bow rails: Slowing down jet boats since 1989

  15. #13
    Speedy Member Jetboatguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David 519 View Post
    Bottom line is, no matter how fast you are, there's usually someone faster. What you need to do is learn how to recognize that guy and not race him

    Dave, this guy has it down to a science!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo jim View Post
    get a life..... mowe some more lawns. pick up some cans, save your ol ladys welfare checks and get your teeth fixed.



    pictures boat parts

  16. #14
    FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH NO REGRET$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MENIFEE . CA
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboatguru View Post
    It's all relative. It is a simple progression in boating. When I was first getting into performance boating back in 1989, I had a flat that ran 79mph. I could go out and kick ass on any and all lake jets that had a bow rail. Then in 1990 I had a new engine in the same boat and it ran 105 and would have crushed that little red sled. Then in 1992 I had a boat that would run 120 and I wouldn't have even wasted the gas on running the little red boat. So, I can see the excitement that this ASS WHOOPING is generating. You were definitely the king of the sand box that day!!!!


    and look at you now .....





    driving boats sooo fast its hard to stay in the seat lol .... talk about progression.

    just saying ..

    btw HI TONY glad your OK !!!
    Last edited by NO REGRET$; 04-27-2010 at 11:43 AM.
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."

    -John Wayne

    ..JUST HAVING FUN..
    . . . .SIPPY CUP RACING. . . .
    MySpace URL:
    http://www.myspace.com/dp734taj

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95