Tahiti Decals
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread:
Tahiti Decals

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    80

    Default Tahiti Decals

    Anybody know where you can get the badges from the side of the boats. If they still exist or just somewhere you can get decals from?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Yeah...

    Quote Originally Posted by DSDANO View Post
    Anybody know where you can get the badges from the side of the boats. If they still exist or just somewhere you can get decals from?
    Poverty jet here on the forum makes them. I bought two for my 69 Tahiti, and they look real good.......PM him, he'll hook you up........Ray

    PS Frank, are you through with the Cheetah badge I sent you to copy?....
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  4. #3
    Senior Member old rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    850

    Default

    I remembered reading your post a few days ago but couldn't find the ad I wanted to give you.

    This boat popped back up on CL. For a buck it might be worth trying to buy the emblems off him. In his old ad he showed a picture of them still there.

    The hull however is overpriced.

    http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/boa/1748216692.html

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Old one....

    Quote Originally Posted by old rigger View Post
    I remembered reading your post a few days ago but couldn't find the ad I wanted to give you.

    This boat popped back up on CL. For a buck it might be worth trying to buy the emblems off him. In his old ad he showed a picture of them still there.

    The hull however is overpriced.

    http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/boa/1748216692.html
    Wow, that looks to be as wide as my old 69. Those are great hulls, and that could be a good project boat, even if it is for a wacker..........Ray
    Last edited by Moneypit; 05-19-2010 at 09:05 AM.
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  7. #5
    Senior Member old rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    Wow, that looks to be as wide as my old 69. Those are great hulls, and that could be a good project boat, even if it is for a wacker..........Ray
    It's just the standard, one of thousands, 16 Tahiti OB. I use to have the 9th one made. Great boat.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95