Yo!! Im still alive...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 22

Thread:
Yo!! Im still alive...

  1. #1
    Senior Member Delemorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC.
    Posts
    1,553

    Default Yo!! Im still alive...

    Sorry have not been around in a while.. Glad to read some updates...

    Boat is still running like a raped ape... got back form vacation a couple of weeks ago.. Emilie got her first boat ride but mom Vetoed it being on mine.. She was allowed on the pontoon... Maybe next year.

    Much love to every one on here who has given me help and advice... Even if i dont post alot i think about you guys ALL the time... baby just takes up alot of my time and gas money. but dang shes cute.

    Me my brother and his youngest




    The big kid getting pulled on the tube.



    My cousin the show off behind the jet.


    3


    Daddy and the baby









    Grandma and the baby




    Momma and the baby

    Yes.. I took Emilie to the horse track on opening day... She loved the ponies.. So does daddy... Just for different reasons



    Last edited by Delemorte; 08-11-2010 at 05:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    the ensueing fire would likely be extinguished by the sinking however
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Delemorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC.
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    better shot of me and the baby.



    Givin my brother the gas when he got on the tube.



    Emilie thinks the boat is tastey
    Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    the ensueing fire would likely be extinguished by the sinking however
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    Member lotsofink02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tampa bay
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Good looking family.Looks like all had fun.If you dont mind me asking,what year and model is your sled.Looks good!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member jetboatperformance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Atascadero Calif
    Posts
    7,464

    Default

    Geez Deli we thought maybe you took up Olympic Curling or somethin'
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #5
    Senior Member Delemorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC.
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lotsofink02 View Post
    Good looking family.Looks like all had fun.If you dont mind me asking,what year and model is your sled.Looks good!

    Boat is a 1979 Sleek Craft sportster..
    Chevy 350
    Holly 750 Double pumper
    JE/F pump with B impeller..

    ive redone the carpet wiring gauges rebuilt the motor and the pump.. All with help from the AWESOME folks on this board... She would not be in as good of shape if it was not for them.





    Last edited by Delemorte; 08-11-2010 at 05:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    the ensueing fire would likely be extinguished by the sinking however
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #6
    Senior Member Delemorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC.
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    Geez Deli we thought maybe you took up Olympic Curling or somethin'

    Yea dude I have been MIA like a MFer lately... I think about this place all the time though... However i did pick up a few new toys i know you would appreciate, Tommy.

    My new AR




    a FN-FAL



    and a Mossberg 590A1..



    And the trifecta




    OH yea baby.. Let the Zombie apocolypse commence... Yea i kind of freaked out when the kid showed up and bought a few new toys...

    But on the bright side it makes liberals wet them selves so it makes me feel better...
    Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    the ensueing fire would likely be extinguished by the sinking however
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #7
    Member lotsofink02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tampa bay
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Looks good man!I have a '77 Sleekcraft.Mine looks right like yours.I just got a couple months ago.I'm new to the jet boat world and the title says sleekcraft and that's it.I just rebuilt my motor as it was toast.I'm running a 460 though.I have thru transom exhaust but plan for o/t headers this winter.Not sure on the pump yet.I know it's a berkly split bowl but don't know how to identify what model.That's also in the plans for this winter to go thru and freshin up.As it is I gps'd it at 62mph wot.I'd like to get as close to 70 as possible.Regardless though I have a blast with it now!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #8
    Senior Member jetboatperformance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Atascadero Calif
    Posts
    7,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delemorte View Post
    Yea dude I have been MIA like a MFer lately... I think about this place all the time though... However i did pick up a few new toys i know you would appreciate, Tommy.

    My new AR




    a FN-FAL



    and a Mossberg 590A1..



    And the trifecta




    OH yea baby.. Let the Zombie apocolypse commence... Yea i kind of freaked out when the kid showed up and bought a few new toys...

    [B]But on the bright side it makes liberals wet them selves so it makes me feel better...

    I love the smell of Race Gas (and gun powder) in the morning, Smells like victory !
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #9
    Senior Member Delemorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC.
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lotsofink02 View Post
    Looks good man!I have a '77 Sleekcraft.Mine looks right like yours.I just got a couple months ago.I'm new to the jet boat world and the title says sleekcraft and that's it.I just rebuilt my motor as it was toast.I'm running a 460 though.I have thru transom exhaust but plan for o/t headers this winter.Not sure on the pump yet.I know it's a berkly split bowl but don't know how to identify what model.That's also in the plans for this winter to go thru and freshin up.As it is I gps'd it at 62mph wot.I'd like to get as close to 70 as possible.Regardless though I have a blast with it now!

    thats awesome dude.. Post some pics. I love seeing other sleeks out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    the ensueing fire would likely be extinguished by the sinking however
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #10
    Senior Member brgrcru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montrose
    Posts
    2,676

    Default

    Nice family Love N. C. you live in a beautiful place in the U.S. Spent a few weeks in Raleigh, and Greensborough?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #11
    Senior Member Delemorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC.
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brgrcru View Post
    Nice family Love N. C. you live in a beautiful place in the U.S. Spent a few weeks in Raleigh, and Greensborough?

    Awesome man.. I live in Charlotte... Kind of a concrete jungle compared to some of the more scenic places we have here but its home.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    the ensueing fire would likely be extinguished by the sinking however
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #12
    Member lotsofink02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tampa bay
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boating 004.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	300.3 KB 
ID:	83303

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boating 005.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	291.6 KB 
ID:	83304

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	34544_1384555726709_1016461277_30875657_1533591_n.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	83305
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #13
    Senior Member Delemorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC.
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lotsofink02 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boating 004.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	300.3 KB 
ID:	83303

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boating 005.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	291.6 KB 
ID:	83304

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	34544_1384555726709_1016461277_30875657_1533591_n.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	83305

    real pretty boat dude... Whats in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    the ensueing fire would likely be extinguished by the sinking however
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #14
    Senior Member GA Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delemorte View Post
    thats awesome dude.. Post some pics. I love seeing other sleeks out there.

    I got a Sleekcraft SST you might like. Your Sleek looks kinda like my mystery sleekcraft I picked up too. Im thinking its a Rebel

    here are the two of them


    EDIT: Attaching the pics didn't work like normal, stand by while I trouble shoot

    EDIT #2: I cant figure out how to fix it right now... if youre interested there are links in my build thread in my signature. Nothing special yet but they will be one day!
    Last edited by GA Jet; 08-24-2010 at 09:37 PM. Reason: fixing pictures
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95