WOW! Regatta was insane.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 56

Thread:
WOW! Regatta was insane.

  1. #1
    on 3 go..... Slow Burn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Aha - SoCal.
    Posts
    846

    Default WOW! Regatta was insane.

    This weekend was insane. 125+ bitchen boats, hot chicks and great people.

    Wow is the best way to describe the weekend.

    -Wow, Porters red Placecraft is by far the fastest boat on the river. That little burnout was almost a blurr. Very impressive.

    -Wow, there was a ton of really clean looking boats that I've never seen. Nice job to all you guys.

    -Wow, Zack's boat is quick(905). Classy kid and a good driver. Thanks again for the race. Maybe next time we can start from a roll.

    - Wakeboard dude deserved it. He's an asshole and gets smacked a few times each summer for similar shit.

    -The jet "fly By" was just too cool. Nice pics.

    - Very nice talking to all you guys and look forward to Labor Day weeked.

    Ps. Aha Quin's management was very happy with the turnout and are already looking forward to next year. They'll have the store and bar open on the island for us.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Ya but Did the red placecraft tow a water skier and give the bird driving by?

  4. #3
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    10,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Burn View Post
    This weekend was insane. 125+ bitchen boats, hot chicks and great people.

    Wow is the best way to describe the weekend.

    -Wow, Porters red Placecraft is by far the fastest boat on the river. That little burnout was almost a blurr. Very impressive.

    -Wow, there was a ton of really clean looking boats that I've never seen. Nice job to all you guys.

    -Wow, Zack's boat is quick(905). Classy kid and a good driver. Thanks again for the race. Maybe next time we can start from a roll.

    - Wakeboard dude deserved it. He's an asshole and gets smacked a few times each summer for similar shit.

    -The jet "fly By" was just too cool. Nice pics.

    - Very nice talking to all you guys and look forward to Labor Day weeked.

    Ps. Aha Quin's management was very happy with the turnout and are already looking forward to next year. They'll have the store and bar open on the island for us.
    Gene I agree with all except the Place Craft comment. Nice boat, but it would have to "back-up" that comment. "White Trash" towing the skier and then standing on it on the next pass by the sand bar. I'd give that the "quickest" 2-3 second pass of the weekend.

    Nice seeing you Gene.....oh don't hold your breath on Zack going from a roll. He's a nice kid but he doesn't play nice........ he won't even let me hit it first.

    S CP

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    on 3 go..... Slow Burn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Aha - SoCal.
    Posts
    846

    Default

    Your right. A blown alcohol flatty pulling a skier was pretty damm cool too.

    There was only 2 idiots the entire day. Wakeboard guy and that circle jerk-off driving the 169 boat.

    All in all, a very good day!

  7. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Anyone can bolt a ski tow on with 4 bolts and yank a skier up. Get over it.

  8. #6
    "BOATLESS" blender over's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wildomar/Big River/OcotilloWells
    Posts
    3,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Burn View Post
    Your right. A blown alcohol flatty pulling a skier was pretty damm cool too.

    There was only 2 idiots the entire day. Wakeboard guy and that circle jerk-off driving the 169 boat.

    All in all, a very good day!
    Blue duel carb boat correct?
    That guy was crazy, thought he was going to hert someone or himself!!
    good thing for a rev limiter!!

  9. #7
    on 3 go..... Slow Burn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Aha - SoCal.
    Posts
    846

    Default

    The blue circle jet was being driven by Harold Jr and was fast, but under control. Although he wasn't wearing his jacket!!

    It was the orange/pinkish boat that was being driven by a complete asshole.

  10. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Burn View Post
    The blue circle jet was being driven by Harold Jr and was fast, but under control. Although he wasn't wearing his jacket!!

    It was the orange/pinkish boat that was being driven by a complete asshole.
    Tell us how u really feel, don't hold back now let it all go, let yur emotions do the talking slow bird.

    Then tell us how u feel about zack making you his bitch lol

  11. #9
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    10,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rusty nuts View Post
    Then tell us how u feel about zack making you his bitch lol
    Video to follow ........

    I'll load it tonight.


    S CP

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"

  12. #10
    on 3 go..... Slow Burn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Aha - SoCal.
    Posts
    846

    Default

    I had a blast racing Zack and will try it again next time.

    It's all good.

  13. #11
    031 RIVER4FUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Blythe, California, United States
    Posts
    655

    Default

    1 of the best days ever on the River. Great seeing everyone.

  14. #12
    It's a sickness Eliminator#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    QC, Mcintyre
    Posts
    1,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Burn View Post
    The blue circle jet was being driven by Harold Jr and was fast, but under control. Although he wasn't wearing his jacket!!

    It was the orange/pinkish boat that was being driven by a complete asshole.
    I posted a vid in the vids/pics of it under r&d vid, great times it was nice to see old faces and meet new ones, great weekend
    LIFE'S GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!
    QE 072


  15. #13
    Junior Member THROTTLE 64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TORRANCE
    Posts
    20

    Default




  16. #14
    Senior Member stix818's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mohave Valley/Quartzsite
    Posts
    4,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RIVER4FUN View Post
    1 of the best days ever on the River. Great seeing everyone.
    How did the boat run Rich?? Sorry we didn't make it back out..
    http://www.performanceboats.com//signaturepics/sigpic3592_1.gif
    Special Thanks to:
    Nelson Speed & Marine
    D21 ENT
    J.J. @ Beaver Fab
    Performance Boat Candy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95