New pics of the Rebel
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread:
New pics of the Rebel

  1. #1
    AKA OhOneWS6 Last Mohican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,637

    Default New pics of the Rebel

    It looks so much better in blue than orange. Looks like it aired out pretty good for a little 400 Cu In motor and a Jacuzzi YJ pump.







    These were taken by a friend of a friend at the NTJBC end of season GTG at Lake Lavon. Plenty more of some pretty nice rides here

    http://gallery.me.com/cctc1/100378

    http://gallery.me.com/cctc1/100385
    Last edited by Last Mohican; 11-19-2010 at 07:27 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member 91foxbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Stanwood, WA
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Agreed. Looks worlds better in blue IMO

  4. #3
    oldsmopile equipped
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lake Lansing MI.
    Posts
    702

    Default

    yea, its riding nice, I don't remember what you have for hardware on that, does it have a shoe and ride plate? and what loader are you running? looks good! what kind of speed are you seeing?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Just lookin' David VJB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cameron Park, CA
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Mohican View Post
    It looks so much better in blue than orange. Looks like it aired out pretty good for a little 400 Cu In motor and a Jacuzzi YJ pump.







    These were taken by a friend of a friend at the NTJBC end of season GTG at Lake Lavon. Plenty more of some pretty nice rides here

    http://gallery.me.com/cctc1/100378

    http://gallery.me.com/cctc1/100385
    I just bought a 21' dc and it has a Jacuzzi YJ, what kinda mph you getting with that setup?
    David Santana - Nationwide on your side
    916-429-4741 [email protected]
    CA License # 0I65142

  7. #5
    AKA OhOneWS6 Last Mohican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,637

    Default

    Pontiac 400, Jacuzzi YJ, No shoe, No loader, No ride plate. 59.4 MPH @ ~4800 RPM. The motor has a little left but it starts to cavitiate at that point. I have a loader to try but I have not installed it yet.

  8. #6
    Just lookin' David VJB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cameron Park, CA
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Really....? I was told by a few I'd be lucky to see 45 mph, I'm planning on a 454 BBC. I'd be happy right around 60 with this boat...

    Thanks man!!
    David Santana - Nationwide on your side
    916-429-4741 [email protected]
    CA License # 0I65142

  9. #7
    AKA OhOneWS6 Last Mohican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 78Galaxie View Post
    Really....? I was told by a few I'd be lucky to see 45 mph, I'm planning on a 454 BBC. I'd be happy right around 60 with this boat...

    Thanks man!!
    My boat is only 18' Your is 21' and probably a lot heavier. I would still think you could get more than 45 out of it. Got any pictures of it?

    I do have a 25' with a YJ also. It has been converted with an energizer kit (or something similar) I have not GPS'd it though.

  10. #8
    Just lookin' David VJB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cameron Park, CA
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Mohican View Post
    My boat is only 18' Your is 21' and probably a lot heavier. I would still think you could get more than 45 out of it. Got any pictures of it?

    I do have a 25' with a YJ also. It has been converted with an energizer kit (or something similar) I have not GPS'd it though.
    Pics....
    David Santana - Nationwide on your side
    916-429-4741 [email protected]
    CA License # 0I65142

  11. #9
    AKA OhOneWS6 Last Mohican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 78Galaxie View Post
    Cool old boat. keep me in mind if you decide to do an energizer kit on that pump. I might be interested in that hydraulic trim for the YJ.

  12. #10
    Senior Member Widetrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southwest corner AR
    Posts
    4,045

    Default

    Your boat looks real good! And you like it more so you win on both ends! Now it's time to have a blast!! WT

    And I like the Poncho motor!


    SOMEONE SAID YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU! SO,IM BURNING IT UP ONE GALLON AT A TIME!
    WT

    WFL Crew!!!

  13. #11
    Just lookin' David VJB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cameron Park, CA
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Mohican View Post
    Cool old boat. keep me in mind if you decide to do an energizer kit on that pump. I might be interested in that hydraulic trim for the YJ.
    I will do that.....
    David Santana - Nationwide on your side
    916-429-4741 [email protected]
    CA License # 0I65142

  14. #12
    AKA OhOneWS6 Last Mohican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Widetrack View Post
    Your boat looks real good! And you like it more so you win on both ends! Now it's time to have a blast!! WT

    And I like the Poncho motor!
    Thanks WT. It's not the ugly duckling with a limp that it was a year ago. I have put a lot of elbow grease into it over the last year and a half. I'm actually pretty proud of it now. It still has a little patina to it but like I've said before, I'm a sucker for an original driver over show quality. If I do much more to it I'd be worried about people setting their beer on it.

  15. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    plano texas
    Posts
    193

    Default

    sortan has the look of the avenger hull.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95