Paging DJD
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 35

Thread:
Paging DJD

  1. #1
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,523

    Question Paging DJD

    B1Racing.net

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,523

    Default




    B1Racing.net

  4. #3
    Senior Member cyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,620

    Default

    good luck with that.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    JGB
    JGB is offline
    Senior Member JGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    YUMA
    Posts
    422

    Default

    dooo Youu Smelllllllll[/size]

  7. #5
    TRG
    TRG is offline
    Senior Member TRG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,717

    Default

    Im not sayin shit here about this, but the promoters usually get the short end!

  8. #6
    Senior Member cyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,620

    Default

    griggslyadams

  9. #7
    TRG
    TRG is offline
    Senior Member TRG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,717

    Default

    Ci'

  10. #8
    DJD
    DJD is offline
    6TH STREET MAFIA PRES. DJD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Closer to the river than you!
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    I hope this isnt another AHA HA HA HA HA. I hear that thing hauls the mail in a serious way. Maybe we will end up in the same place someday to see how bad it saw's my little 461 off.

  11. #9
    MAMA TRIED BENSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SOMEWHERE BETWEEN HEAVEN & HELL
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I hope this isnt another AHA HA HA HA HA. I hear that thing hauls the mail in a serious way. Maybe we will end up in the same place someday to see how bad it saw's my little 461 off.
    Blythes a long ways from needles...and you know your a girl around cold water. I put money on danny for the most rpm's on the trailer and most beer consumed (off water of course )

  12. #10
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I hope this isnt another AHA HA HA HA HA. I hear that thing hauls the mail in a serious way. Maybe we will end up in the same place someday to see how bad it saw's my little 461 off.
    But you have a high speed lean out

    B1Racing.net

  13. #11
    DJD
    DJD is offline
    6TH STREET MAFIA PRES. DJD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Closer to the river than you!
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cs19 View Post
    But you have a high speed lean out

    I have a hugh apetite also so now we are even again but i believe he will saw mw the hell off from what ive heard. I got a little 461 pile but ill try him if we end up in the same place some day but thats is a bad azz piece.

  14. #12
    Senior Member hotbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    lake Ouachita AR
    Posts
    4,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I have a hugh apetite also so now we are even again but i believe he will saw mw the hell off from what ive heard. I got a little 461 pile but ill try him if we end up in the same place some day but thats is a bad azz piece.
    what you hear and see can be very misleadingdont be scared lay it on his ass and who ever wins winsif you lose you really didnt have anything to lose

    hell he might have a hard time taking off with all that power and i hear you are no slouch in the power dep.so bye god line them suckers up and LETS GET IT ON

  15. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotbo View Post
    what you hear and see can be very misleadingdont be scared lay it on his ass and who ever wins winsif you lose you really didnt have anything to lose

    hell he might have a hard time taking off with all that power and i hear you are no slouch in the power dep.so bye god line them suckers up and LETS GET IT ON
    That ain't gonna happen unless it's on the track, their ain't no fast river boats out west here in Cali

  16. #14
    sixx st. seargant at arms snewton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -BENSE- View Post
    Blythes a long ways from needles...and you know your a girl around cold water. I put money on danny for the most rpm's on the trailer and most beer consumed (off water of course )
    it would probably take danny longer to drive from blythe to needles than it would from his house to blythe. dont think he would make it in good shape!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95