Generators and fire extingushers
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread:
Generators and fire extingushers

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    corona calif
    Posts
    1,119

    Default Generators and fire extingushers

    One of the things the fire department is requiring on the levy for those who end up pitting out there, is a drip pan for your generator, and a current certified fire extingusher within the last year.

  2. #2
    Senior Member ULTRA 23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    2,044

    Default

    What if your generator is mounted inside a compartment in your trailer? Do I still need a pan?
    John D

    INLAND ULTRA CUSTOM BOATS
    Corona, CA
    951-734-6000
    Ultraboats.com

  3. #3
    Senior Member Hustler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tujunga,ca
    Posts
    1,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 23 View Post
    What if your generator is mounted inside a compartment in your trailer? Do I still need a pan?
    Ditto!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    corona calif
    Posts
    1,119

    Default Drip pan

    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler View Post
    Ditto!!
    Most all of your motorhomes and enclosed generators already have drip pans on them all you need to make sure of is a current certified fire extingusher with in the last year. All we are talking about here is the remote generators that would put in the dirt on the levy.

  5. #5
    Senior Member pacman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greg shoemaker View Post
    Most all of your motorhomes and enclosed generators already have drip pans on them all you need to make sure of is a current certified fire extingusher with in the last year. All we are talking about here is the remote generators that would put in the dirt on the levy.
    you meen like that noise maker that DeClark has??? what about mufflers for them i ?? think DeClark needs 2 of them

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mike D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anaheim/Aha
    Posts
    2,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacman View Post
    you meen like that noise maker that DeClark has??? what about mufflers for them i ?? think DeClark needs 2 of them
    Ill have a tarp under mine come see.

  7. #7
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,523

    Default

    I hear ya on the noisy generators, I remember many a race where we would get there early and block ourselves from the guys with loud gennies. Hondas only in Red cup

  8. #8
    Senior Member ULTRA 23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    2,044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacman View Post
    you meen like that noise maker that DeClark has??? what about mufflers for them i ?? think DeClark needs 2 of them
    That thing is so loud. Go with Shoes honda it is way better
    John D

    INLAND ULTRA CUSTOM BOATS
    Corona, CA
    951-734-6000
    Ultraboats.com

  9. #9
    Senior Member moneysucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Descanso, California, United States
    Posts
    2,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cs19 View Post
    I hear ya on the noisy generators, I remember many a race where we would get there early and block ourselves from the guys with loud gennies. Hondas only in Red cup
    Ballers.
    Vinyl Graphics, Magnetic signs, Reg #s, Boat names, Banners, Boat decals, Etc. Please contact me Via facebook or e-mail [email protected].

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95