I've seen a few out there but i don't know who makes them all..

I know place as a mini droop, seen that one.

I've been told aggressor has a mini droop too but haven't seen it.

It seams that all the comp jet guys run something but not sure what it is. Kinda looks like it's just a 3" long wedge?

I saw blown fever with something that looks familiar.

Can some of you guys who have pics of these things post them and info about them.