The "T" I have has an SAE flare (45*) for the inlet and AN flares (37*) out to the headers. Is this typical? I need to get from the 45* flare to a hose barb. Any suggestions. The valve I have is silver and feels like aluminum. It looks similar to the one Tom @ JBP sells. Not sure where it actually came from tough.