Irvine Lake Testing
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread:
Irvine Lake Testing

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    112

    Default Irvine Lake Testing

    We have moved our testing days at Irvine Lake to Wednesdays starting at 4:00 p.m. The good news is the fee to launch has been reduced to $50. If you plan on coming out, you must call Dave Noyes or Melanie Montoure at (714) 538-0079 or Mel at (714) 649-9111 x6.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,523

    Default

    Thanks Dave, Im gonna try for next week. Got a few things to test out.

    Chris

  4. #3
    Senior Member Filucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Just curious, is the $50 fee good all year or just for the weekend?
    Nice!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,523

    Default

    Its $50 for just the evening, usually 4 till dusk

  7. #5
    Senior Member Filucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cs19 View Post
    Its $50 for just the evening, usually 4 till dusk
    Is this to run on the clocks or just boat on the lake? I don't think i've payed more then $10 for all day before but i've never boated in CA.
    Nice!

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    corona calif
    Posts
    1,119

    Default Launch Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by D Noyes View Post
    We have moved our testing days at Irvine Lake to Wednesdays starting at 4:00 p.m. The good news is the fee to launch has been reduced to $50. If you plan on coming out, you must call Dave Noyes or Melanie Montoure at (714) 538-0079 or Mel at (714) 649-9111 x6.
    When did this launch fee reduction go into effect?

  9. #7
    Senior Member Futs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orange CA, Big River
    Posts
    4,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filucky View Post
    Is this to run on the clocks or just boat on the lake? I don't think i've payed more then $10 for all day before but i've never boated in CA.
    Its a private lake. no other boats on the lake while testing. its a good deal for some of us, because the closest lake around here is 45 min away. this lake has no po-po, so open headers blaw blaw ect. it makes it nice to try out some hardware changes and then go right back out and test the change.

  10. #8
    Senior Member Filucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futs View Post
    Its a private lake. no other boats on the lake while testing. its a good deal for some of us, because the closest lake around here is 45 min away. this lake has no po-po, so open headers blaw blaw ect. it makes it nice to try out some hardware changes and then go right back out and test the change.
    OK, that makes sense now. Thanks
    Nice!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95