Spectra Molds?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 19

Thread:
Spectra Molds?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Widetrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southwest corner AR
    Posts
    4,045

    Default Spectra Molds?

    Does anyone know who has the 19' Spectra molds?

  2. #2
    B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike 396_Ways_To_Spit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mesa,Az "Da Eastsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide"
    Posts
    2,925

    Default

    Those are some kick azz hulls. My friend had early 90's hull made by eliminator and it didnt ride very good. On the other hand, my other friend has the early 80's hull and it performs much better. IT appears that they changed the bottoms......
    G H E T T O F O E L I F E
    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    They bout shit themselves when yelled in Messican, "No brakes no brakes."
    I showed them all the sticker on the side that reads "Driver Ricky Bobby" They just looked at me and nodded yes yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Some peeps just build it 1 part, 1 week, 1 paycheck at a time

  3. #3
    Senior Member Widetrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southwest corner AR
    Posts
    4,045

    Default

    I have heard a guy by the name of Stan has them! Would like to locate this hull mold!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, Az
    Posts
    190

    Default

    I'm lucky and got an original Spectra 19 GREAT boat!!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Widetrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southwest corner AR
    Posts
    4,045

    Default

    I know a guy that would like to build some of these that is why I am looking for the molds! I have a 2007 model that came out of CA.

    Good looking boat Hop!

  6. #6
    Senior Member RiverDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad CA
    Posts
    1,843

    Default

    I'm pretty sure the guy over at Crusader boats has them.. I don't think he'd sell the mold, but he'd probably lay a few up for some people.

    BTW, if the boat is laid up heavy and solid, it's an AMAZING rough water boat for it's size. H20Ski2fast has one that was built by GMT back in the day.. I've been in it at 60mph in some ridiculously rough conditions (memorial day in parker) and it blows me away everytime..

    Setup is everything..

    RD
    Patience is a Virtue

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, Az
    Posts
    190

    Default

    I've been on Lake Pleasant out here when the big boats start churning up the lake and the wind picks up. It isnt a fun ride but the boat had no problems at all. Had it outta the water completely a couple of times.

  8. #8
    I'm famous ! Lucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ukiah,Ca
    Posts
    7,043

    Default

    my next boat will be a v drive spectra 19 or a hallet 19 idealy a schiata
    19
    " my carbon footprint is gonna kick your green ass"


    Quote Originally Posted by 396_Ways_To_Spit View Post
    WOWO!!!!! THat has to be the most beautiful crank that Ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS View Post
    He has been allowing me to park my equipment in his backyard for a few years now...
    [/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    Senior Member Widetrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southwest corner AR
    Posts
    4,045

    Default

    Well they would sell real well in my area! A lot of peeps been asking where they could get one! CA. is a long way so shipping becomes a factor! I would like to talk to this guy that has them and find out some info. Does anyone know his name? WT

  10. #10
    Senior Member DeltaSigBoater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Huntington Harbour
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Widetrack View Post
    Well they would sell real well in my area! A lot of peeps been asking where they could get one! CA. is a long way so shipping becomes a factor! I would like to talk to this guy that has them and find out some info. Does anyone know his name? WT
    You could always buy another one unrigged and splash it

  11. #11
    B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike 396_Ways_To_Spit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mesa,Az "Da Eastsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide"
    Posts
    2,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDave View Post
    I'm pretty sure the guy over at Crusader boats has them.. I don't think he'd sell the mold, but he'd probably lay a few up for some people.

    BTW, if the boat is laid up heavy and solid, it's an AMAZING rough water boat for it's size. H20Ski2fast has one that was built by GMT back in the day.. I've been in it at 60mph in some ridiculously rough conditions (memorial day in parker) and it blows me away everytime..

    Setup is everything..

    RD


    I agree with Rd. They are some killer azz hulls

    Oh yeah and RD SUX Sup Dave? How ya been brotha?
    G H E T T O F O E L I F E
    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    They bout shit themselves when yelled in Messican, "No brakes no brakes."
    I showed them all the sticker on the side that reads "Driver Ricky Bobby" They just looked at me and nodded yes yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Some peeps just build it 1 part, 1 week, 1 paycheck at a time

  12. #12
    NW Spectraholic Malcolm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Monroe, WA
    Posts
    588

    Default

    I will agree to them being a nice riding hull. We've only had ours out once, but already it beats the snot out of the 18.
    Malcolm

    75 Spectra 18
    77 Spectra 19 project

  13. #13
    Senior Member moneysucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Descanso, California, United States
    Posts
    2,225

  14. #14
    Senior Member superdave013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moneysucker View Post

    nice web site. That Martha-B sex enhancement lounge might be a nice option if ya go with a bow rider.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95