[Question] How about this boat on Craigslist...
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread:
How about this boat on Craigslist...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    9

    Default How about this boat on Craigslist...

    There is a 21 foot sprint eliminator on craigslist.

    This is the kinda stuff we like.
    1. Sounds like a damn drag car on water!
    2. Going fast, but not so fast that we can't see or get nervous. I think 70 is PLENTY.
    3. Looking bad ass.

    Anyone care to input?

    1979 21 Foot Sprint Eliminator for sale 8000 OBOWalt -

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    "BOATLESS" blender over's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wildomar/Big River/OcotilloWells
    Posts
    3,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wally-baby View Post
    There is a 21 foot sprint eliminator on craigslist.

    This is the kinda stuff we like.
    1. Sounds like a damn drag car on water!
    2. Going fast, but not so fast that we can't see or get nervous. I think 70 is PLENTY.
    3. Looking bad ass.

    Anyone care to input?

    1979 21 Foot Sprint Eliminator for sale 8000 OBOWalt -
    Looks more like a 19ft Eliminator sprint to me

  4. #3
    Senior Member WMorton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,685

    Default

    Black, gonna get hot....

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member HBInHeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California, United States
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Needs upholstery work and hes asking 8 grand.......u high kreg!

  7. #5
    Senior Member Widetrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southwest corner AR
    Posts
    4,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WMorton View Post
    Black, gonna get hot....
    Gonna!!!!! Will Be Hot!

    Runs so fast the wind can't catch it!


    SOMEONE SAID YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU! SO,IM BURNING IT UP ONE GALLON AT A TIME!
    WT

    WFL Crew!!!

  8. #6
    Member BuddaMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Bimini Top Ladies!!

  9. #7
    Senior Member Hare Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Redding, Ca
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Black is too frickin hot, Overpriced and people that can't spell shouldn't place ads. Just my cheap 2c worth.
    I like to start out slow and then taper off.

  10. #8
    Member BuddaMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hare Pie View Post
    Black is too frickin hot, Overpriced and people that can't spell shouldn't place ads. Just my cheap 2c worth.

    Buu i sware is a good baot!

  11. #9
    JWT
    JWT is offline
    Member JWT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    33

    Default

    I bought my first jet back in June, also an Elininator Sprint. Cosmetecly perfect, stock Hardin engine (330?HP) I got mine for the mid $7K. I'm in the midwest where jets are not as plentiful. He's high on his price if it needs interior work. This boat is a blast to drive! You won't be disappointed. The black seats will burn your ass. I also have an old Hydrostream with black seats, I know from experience. Good luck.

  12. #10
    Senior Member Hare Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Redding, Ca
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JWT View Post
    I bought my first jet back in June, also an Elininator Sprint. Cosmetecly perfect, stock Hardin engine (330?HP) I got mine for the mid $7K. I'm in the midwest where jets are not as plentiful. He's high on his price if it needs interior work. This boat is a blast to drive! You won't be disappointed. The black seats will burn your ass. I also have an old Hydrostream with black seats, I know from experience. Good luck.

    My first boat was a Carrera jet with black seats. My ass still hurts from those damn things.
    I like to start out slow and then taper off.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95