Spoke to Mike D. and he told me if the SE Boats want to run at Elsinore that we need to come to a reasonable solution that doesn't hold up the show and he needs to hear from a majority of the drivers in SE. I read through a thread and saw Steve's comment about running qualifier on friday, then we could start eliminations earlier Sat. so the show isn't held up Sunday for finals.
If any of you agree show your support and contact Mike or another boardmember to let him know how you feel. if you have an alternitive suggestion please make it, that is if you guys want to run SE??
Contact someone you know runs SE and get there opinion or suggestion.