Hey you Jetboat racer Fags.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 26

Thread:
Hey you Jetboat racer Fags.

  1. #1
    Speedy Member Jetboatguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,785

    Default Hey you Jetboat racer Fags.

    So we got together with Ken Dollar and proposed a 7.70 class. This would be composed of Jets (gay), Hydros (seriously gay) and Flats . We told him we would find out what kind of boat count he could expect if they opened up this class. Basically we just lowered the index on the 8.0 PE class. We explained to him that there is a big number of boats that won't run Lucas National races because 8.0 is too much to throttle back. Lucas is gonna be lenient and not jump our asses if we sneak in below 7.70 but, they know what they are looking at when someone rips of a 7.40. I figure there will be a few PE's that jump ship to the 7.70 class. It would be great to start off with a large class if this happens. So please if you will post up if you are interested and would you run the class.
    I think a good name for the class would be Super Pro Eliminator.
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo jim View Post
    get a life..... mowe some more lawns. pick up some cans, save your ol ladys welfare checks and get your teeth fixed.



    pictures boat parts

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Ain't Right Racin piston in the wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sapulpa ok
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    We are in for next year. No pop off now. I bet Info. jr will do it.

  4. #3
    Senior Member Woods 017's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboatguru View Post
    So we got together with Ken Dollar and proposed a 7.70 class. This would be composed of Jets (gay), Hydros (seriously gay) and Flats . We told him we would find out what kind of boat count he could expect if they opened up this class. Basically we just lowered the index on the 8.0 PE class. We explained to him that there is a big number of boats that won't run Lucas National races because 8.0 is too much to throttle back. Lucas is gonna be lenient and not jump our asses if we sneak in below 7.70 but, they know what they are looking at when someone rips of a 7.40. I figure there will be a few PE's that jump ship to the 7.70 class. It would be great to start off with a large class if this happens. So please if you will post up if you are interested and would you run the class.
    I think a good name for the class would be Super Pro Eliminator.
    Is this for one race or the rest of the season?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member cyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,620

    Default

    Jets will pummel the class. I'm in.

  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rocklin, Calif.
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    [QUOTE=Jetboatguru;1470199]So we got together with Ken Dollar and proposed a 7.70 class. This would be composed of Jets (gay), Hydros (seriously gay) and Flats . We told him we would find out what kind of boat count he could expect if they opened up this class. Basically we just lowered the index on the 8.0 PE class. We explained to him that there is a big number of boats that won't run Lucas National races because 8.0 is too much to throttle back. Lucas is gonna be lenient and not jump our asses if we sneak in below 7.70 but, they know what they are looking at when someone rips of a 7.40. I figure there will be a few PE's that jump ship to the 7.70 class. It would be great to start off with a large class if this happens. So please if you will post up if you are interested and would you run the class.
    I think a good name for the class would be Super Pro Eliminator.[/QUO

    Hydros gay ? Tell brakksma when you see him , jets gay ? No..is your boat a Rainbow ?

  8. #6
    Senior Member Mike D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anaheim/Aha
    Posts
    2,638

    Default

    I`m in I`ll would try and run the number, be pretty hard to get a jet to run that quick though.

  9. #7
    Senior Member ULTRA 23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    2,044

    Default

    I am not sure if I can run the number but count me in.
    John D

    INLAND ULTRA CUSTOM BOATS
    Corona, CA
    951-734-6000
    Ultraboats.com

  10. #8
    Speedy Member Jetboatguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuelinmyveins82 View Post
    Is this for one race or the rest of the season?
    Jordan,
    This would be for all next year. I think they would honor it or start it at the San Diego race and Phoenix this year if we had enough boats. Obviously there would not be a championship this year. It would be a great way to show them it will be a good class next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo jim View Post
    get a life..... mowe some more lawns. pick up some cans, save your ol ladys welfare checks and get your teeth fixed.



    pictures boat parts

  11. #9
    Speedy Member Jetboatguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 23 View Post
    I am not sure if I can run the number but count me in.
    Yeah OK Mr Chest puff guy! We all know your turd is fast. Seriously, try to get a count for you Jet donkeys.
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo jim View Post
    get a life..... mowe some more lawns. pick up some cans, save your ol ladys welfare checks and get your teeth fixed.



    pictures boat parts

  12. #10
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,523

    Default

    I think its an awesome idea. Id run it.

  13. #11
    Senior Member Marcsrollin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    El Cajon , Ca
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gone Green View Post

    Hydros gay ? Tell brakksma when you see him , jets gay ? No..is your boat a Rainbow ?

    Hate to bust your bubble but you might want to check the obituaries.
    No matter how good she looks , someone is tired of her shit!

  14. #12
    Senior Member ULTRA 23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    2,044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboatguru View Post
    Yeah OK Mr Chest puff guy! We all know your turd is fast. Seriously, try to get a count for you Jet donkeys.
    I said count me in you flatbottom fag learn how to count Movie star
    John D

    INLAND ULTRA CUSTOM BOATS
    Corona, CA
    951-734-6000
    Ultraboats.com

  15. #13
    Speedy Member Jetboatguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cs19 View Post
    I think its an awesome idea. Id run it.
    Right on Chris. How about Free Lunch? Morgan? Widow?

    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 23 View Post
    I said count me in you flatbottom fag learn how to count Movie star
    You get um Meatloaf!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo jim View Post
    get a life..... mowe some more lawns. pick up some cans, save your ol ladys welfare checks and get your teeth fixed.



    pictures boat parts

  16. #14
    Senior Member Pattymelt18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    What a great idea. A class lipinski cannot screw up. Nice work to those involved.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95