Still at it
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 15

Thread:
Still at it

  1. #1
    Senior Member LuckyDaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tacoma Wa
    Posts
    1,409

    Default Still at it

    I am still in the game. After a divorce, lots of turmoil, crazy ex brother in laws, police at my house, graduation from college, new career, and in between 80 hours of work a week I am still chipping away at the boat.

    Pumps blue printed, shoe and ride plate are in, all parts stock piled and now I am wiring up the dash. Just gotta keep on keepin on. Here's a lousy cell phone picture of half a dash. heh.

    Last edited by LuckyDaze; 12-18-2011 at 09:39 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member jetboatperformance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Atascadero Calif
    Posts
    7,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDaze View Post
    I am still in the game. After a divorce, lots of turmoil, crazy ex brother in laws, police at my house, graduation from college, new career, and in between 80 hours of work a week I am still chipping away at the boat.

    Pumps blue printed, shoe and ride plate are in, all parts stock piled and now I am wiring up the dash. Just gotta keep on keepin on. Here's a lousy cell phone picture of half a dash. heh.

    Glad to see you back in the game Bud !!

  4. #3
    tintingsandiego krusn56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    Nice...I notice you have 2 temps. Are you using one for a oil temp.
    Made In The Shade

    Custom Window Tinting

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member LuckyDaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tacoma Wa
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Couldn't still be at it without your help Tom. You have been a pillar in this project. Without you and your family I'd be dead in the water.

    Yes running an oil temp and water temp on this engine.

  7. #5
    What the Hell is That? 72Hondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    Good to see ya back at it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Log off and go float, hang in the party coves, Show and shine on the trailer, fill up the boat, wax it, v-drive, jet, outdrive, and if you got a canoe and your reading this, you sir, need to phucking upgrade.

  8. #6
    Senior Member Widetrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southwest corner AR
    Posts
    4,045

    Default

    The light is getting brighter!


    SOMEONE SAID YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU! SO,IM BURNING IT UP ONE GALLON AT A TIME!
    WT

    WFL Crew!!!

  9. #7
    Senior Member LuckyDaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tacoma Wa
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Widetrack View Post
    The light is getting brighter!
    Inch by inch!

  10. #8
    Senior Member n8dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Santa Paula
    Posts
    1,185

    Default

    Haha...we're kinda in the same boat! Glad your still at it. Very important to keep our hobbies right now...they keep us sane!

    Maybe our 2 boats will see water in 2012!

  11. #9
    Senior Member LuckyDaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tacoma Wa
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n8dawg View Post
    Haha...we're kinda in the same boat! Glad your still at it. Very important to keep our hobbies right now...they keep us sane!

    Maybe our 2 boats will see water in 2012!
    Im hopin. How the heck have you been Nate??

  12. #10
    Senior Member n8dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Santa Paula
    Posts
    1,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDaze View Post
    Im hopin. How the heck have you been Nate??
    I've been good. Kinda just jumped back on this site.
    Building/restoring a tx-19 gullwing from the ground up. It's coming along slowly but after being off the water for 2 yrs I'm ready to get back out there. Even if I have to run stock power!! lol

  13. #11
    Senior Member LuckyDaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tacoma Wa
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    I just popped back on myself. A ground up resto is a big job! Whatever happened to that turbo eliminator you had?

  14. #12
    Senior Member n8dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Santa Paula
    Posts
    1,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDaze View Post
    I just popped back on myself. A ground up resto is a big job! Whatever happened to that turbo eliminator you had?
    Hahaha...oh man thats a sore topic with me! That boat was the first thing to go with the divorce!
    I dumped it super cheap! lol
    This next one is ALL mine!!!!

  15. #13
    Senior Member LuckyDaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tacoma Wa
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n8dawg View Post
    Hahaha...oh man thats a sore topic with me! That boat was the first thing to go with the divorce!I dumped it super cheap! lol This next one is ALL mine!!!!
    Know why divorce is so expensive? 'Cause it's effin worth it!!I kept my boat in pieces. No one wants a pile of parts! :-D

  16. #14
    Senior Member jetboatperformance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Atascadero Calif
    Posts
    7,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDaze View Post
    Know why divorce is so expensive? 'Cause it's effin worth it!!I kept my boat in pieces. No one wants a pile of parts! :-D
    Remember guys "Marriges are like Corvettes ya need one to Wreck and one to Drive" ! been there and done that Tom

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95