Livermore Race
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 15

Thread:
Livermore Race

  1. #1
    Senior Member TNYoungblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    5,102

    Default Livermore Race

    I wanna make this race, just wondering wheres a good place to stay ?? I need to get a room



    Thanks
    WFLC The REAL #321 Kentucky Drag Boat Association 2016 NJBA 10.0 High Points Champ

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    2001 cheyenne Splash 555 bosscat_40475's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Nancy Ky
    Posts
    175

    Default motel

    We stayed at the Super 8 Central City Ky. New , clean reasonable prices. About 15-20 minutes to Livermore

  4. #3
    Senior Member TNYoungblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    5,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bosscat_40475 View Post
    We stayed at the Super 8 Central City Ky. New , clean reasonable prices. About 15-20 minutes to Livermore




    Thanks
    WFLC The REAL #321 Kentucky Drag Boat Association 2016 NJBA 10.0 High Points Champ

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    The Shamrock Express Oheezy 404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Kansas the land of Oz
    Posts
    63

    Default Livermore, KY

    Quote Originally Posted by TNYoungblood View Post
    Thanks
    This was on SLDBA facebook page. I have a block of rooms at Super 8, Owensboro for the Livermore Race, August 23 - 24! Call them @270-685-3388 and make your reservations!!!! Rates are $59.95 + tax. Block is under "Boat Races - Livermore" Great restaurants near by, shopping, fuel, etc. Only 17 miles to race course!

  7. #5
    Senior Member TNYoungblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    5,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oheezy 404 View Post
    This was on SLDBA facebook page. I have a block of rooms at Super 8, Owensboro for the Livermore Race, August 23 - 24! Call them @270-685-3388 and make your reservations!!!! Rates are $59.95 + tax. Block is under "Boat Races - Livermore" Great restaurants near by, shopping, fuel, etc. Only 17 miles to race course!


    Thanks, I'll check it out ..
    WFLC The REAL #321 Kentucky Drag Boat Association 2016 NJBA 10.0 High Points Champ

  8. #6
    The Shamrock Express Oheezy 404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Kansas the land of Oz
    Posts
    63

    Default Livermore Kentucky- Tow

    I will be making the 8 hour drive to Livermore Kentucky and I am in need of a tow ho/person... If anyone has a extra person I could use for a little bit to put me in and out I would really appreciate it. I will provide lunch both days if need be.

  9. #7
    Senior Member TNYoungblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    5,102

    Default

    This is gonna be my 1st time at Livermore. Was wondering where is the track at ?? Gonna be rollin in Friday !!!!
    WFLC The REAL #321 Kentucky Drag Boat Association 2016 NJBA 10.0 High Points Champ

  10. #8
    [email protected]
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,011

    Default

    Piece of cake to get there. It's a little town. If you're coming up from Central City, go north on US 431. As you cross a big bridge over the Green River, look to your left and you can see the track. Turn left on 3rd street, go to Poplar St, church on corner, turn left and you are in the pits. If you're coming from Owensboro, go south on US 431. Turn right onto 3rd St. If you cross the river, you gone to far. Use a map quest or so with 3rd St. and Poplar St. as your destination, you'll see how easy it is. Be good to meet you. See ya there. We're staying at the Super 8 in Central City........Tim
    Last edited by River Rat 005; 08-15-2013 at 04:01 PM.

  11. #9
    Senior Member TNYoungblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    5,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by River Rat 005 View Post
    Piece of cake to get there. It's a little town. If you're coming up from Central City, go north on US 431. As you cross a big bridge over the Green River, look to your left and you can see the track. Turn left on 3rd street, go to Poplar St, church on corner, turn left and you are in the pits. If you're coming from Owensboro, go south on US 431. Turn right onto 3rd St. If you cross the river, you gone to far. Use a map quest or so with 3rd St. and Poplar St. as your destination, you'll see how easy it is. Be good to meet you. See ya there. We're staying at the Super 8 in Central City........Tim



    Thanks !!!!! We was stayin in Central City but the Super 8 wouldn't match the rates to the one in Owensboro so we jumped on up there .. Stop by and say hello, we should be there after lunch Friday to get setup
    WFLC The REAL #321 Kentucky Drag Boat Association 2016 NJBA 10.0 High Points Champ

  12. #10
    Senior Member bville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, KY
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    I was by Bowling green today on the Natcher and a truck with a red Hydro passed me heading your way.Looked like a curtis.

  13. #11
    Senior Member TNYoungblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    5,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bville View Post
    I was by Bowling green today on the Natcher and a truck with a red Hydro passed me heading your way.Looked like a curtis.



    Are you the guy that came by my pit and talked about your winger you and your son got ??
    WFLC The REAL #321 Kentucky Drag Boat Association 2016 NJBA 10.0 High Points Champ

  14. #12
    Senior Member bville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, KY
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TNYoungblood View Post
    Are you the guy that came by my pit and talked about your winger you and your son got ??
    No was not me .I just saw the boat on the way to work and knew where he was going.I have been to the Livermore race before .But this time the hydro went on to the race and I went to work,that just isn't right from where I was standing.Just the same I hope all went well.

  15. #13
    Senior Member TNYoungblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    5,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bville View Post
    No was not me .I just saw the boat on the way to work and knew where he was going.I have been to the Livermore race before .But this time the hydro went on to the race and I went to work,that just isn't right from where I was standing.Just the same I hope all went well.


    Ok, I just seen you was from Glasgow and so was this guy .. I grew up in Bowling green, KY and spent most of my weekends at Barren River Lake .. My dad had a houseboat on it ..
    WFLC The REAL #321 Kentucky Drag Boat Association 2016 NJBA 10.0 High Points Champ

  16. #14
    Senior Member bville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, KY
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TNYoungblood View Post
    Ok, I just seen you was from Glasgow and so was this guy .. I grew up in Bowling green, KY and spent most of my weekends at Barren River Lake .. My dad had a houseboat on it ..
    I live at barren river lake,thats where I run my v drive.Only seen 2 other jets there.what is a winger?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95