looking for a boat in michigan
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread:
looking for a boat in michigan

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Manitou Beach, MI
    Posts
    21

    Default looking for a boat in michigan

    Hey guys,

    I posted up in the v-drive section about me looking for a cheap or free project boat but I am finding more and more that most guys are several thousand miles away. That being said does anyone have a boat thats gathering dust or has weeds growing up around it that needs gone? My budget is low but I do have things to trade. Ideally I would like to find a complete minus motor boat but with my lack of money I doubt that will happen. I am not sure of what exactly I want, I am leaning toward jet drive but I would ignore a v-drive project either and as far as the hull type I am undecided, the only hot boats I see out on Devils Lake appear to be flat bottoms for whats thats worth. So get ahold of me on here or email me [email protected] with pics if at all possible.

    Thanks and Regards

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c-dub View Post
    Hey guys,

    I posted up in the v-drive section about me looking for a cheap or free project boat but I am finding more and more that most guys are several thousand miles away. That being said does anyone have a boat thats gathering dust or has weeds growing up around it that needs gone? My budget is low but I do have things to trade. Ideally I would like to find a complete minus motor boat but with my lack of money I doubt that will happen. I am not sure of what exactly I want, I am leaning toward jet drive but I would ignore a v-drive project either and as far as the hull type I am undecided, the only hot boats I see out on Devils Lake appear to be flat bottoms for whats thats worth. So get ahold of me on here or email me [email protected] with pics if at all possible.

    Thanks and Regards
    I might have what your looking for!
    Comes with a rebuilt (one season) je pump, new (one season) hydrolic place divertor, and a full tank of premium. All you need is a olds and I have a 403 tore down for rebuild.

  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Manitou Beach, MI
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I might have what your looking for!
    Comes with a rebuilt (one season) je pump, new (one season) hydrolic place divertor, and a full tank of premium. All you need is a olds and I have a 403 tore down for rebuild.
    Hmmmmm interesting, any pics or a price on this one Brandon?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Hoodys and swim trunks Elkidminoltu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Waterford, MI
    Posts
    869

    Default

    I saw what looked like a yellow jet boat in the back of a guy's yard in Waterford a week ago (not that yellow jet boat). I could pop by and see if he's willing to sell and inspect it.

    You don't have your location listed in your profile. Where's abouts are you?

  7. #5
    oldsmopile equipped
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lake Lansing MI.
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I might have what your looking for!
    Comes with a rebuilt (one season) je pump, new (one season) hydrolic place divertor, and a full tank of premium. All you need is a olds and I have a 403 tore down for rebuild.
    dont sell it bud! I will help u fix it, I have been to holloway twice already this year but I lost your number along with my old phone, pm me your # so we can go boating! you have to put a bottle of zddp in your oil now, the government screwed that up too.

  8. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Manitou Beach, MI
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elkidminoltu View Post
    I saw what looked like a yellow jet boat in the back of a guy's yard in Waterford a week ago (not that yellow jet boat). I could pop by and see if he's willing to sell and inspect it.

    You don't have your location listed in your profile. Where's abouts are you?
    Yeah I cant find how to change that lol, I am in Manitou Beach, MI aka Devils Lake 20ish minutes south of Jackson in the south east part of the state. And if you could do that for me that would be awesome man, photos (if its cool with the owner of course) would be a huge plus.

  9. #7
    Hoodys and swim trunks Elkidminoltu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Waterford, MI
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Upper right corner - click "settings" - left column - click "edit profile" - enter location and other info

    I'll try to get out there this weekend.

  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    kalamazoo
    Posts
    169

    Default boat

    i have a sanger flat 1969 trailer is ugly needs body work finished on the boat have mostly what you need minus motor comes with a set of basset headers for a bbc 500.00 and its yours i got more into it than that but i got a diffrent boat and probably wont ever finish it thanks alan hell the gear box is probably worth more than that send me a pm ill take some pics soon

  11. #9
    Event Photographer hydro_pyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Loch Erin - Irish Hills - Southeast MI
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c-dub View Post
    I am in Manitou Beach, MI aka Devils Lake
    I'm in Onsted on Loch Erin (I have the only "performance" boat on the lake)
    If there's anything I can help you take a look at, give me a call.

    Chad
    517 442 5006
    '89 Hydrostream Vegas XT -- '90 Mercury Bridgeport 2.4 EFI
    --See my action photography gallery--
    --See my Facebook page--


  12. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Manitou Beach, MI
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hydro_pyro View Post
    I'm in Onsted on Loch Erin (I have the only "performance" boat on the lake)
    If there's anything I can help you take a look at, give me a call.

    Chad
    517 442 5006
    Thanks dude I'll keep you in mind.

  13. #11
    Canoe Jockey Michael Thomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,130

    Default

    Alan I need a sled to work on. I have some stuff to trade. A lady that has hardly been used with a flat bottom. A 52" riding mower with 1700 hours that has never had a oil change. A 14 year old dog with no teeth that limps....What do you want?....I NEED a boat!!!!
    Last edited by Michael Thomas; 05-25-2012 at 05:30 AM.
    "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance...Baffle them with bullshit"

  14. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    kalamazoo
    Posts
    169

    Default boat

    mike i got the women and a tractor the dog on the other hand im looking for has one leg missing blind in one eye broken tail no nuts and goes by the name of lucky you a dog like that we may do some swapping ha ha hows that grab ya alan

  15. #13
    Hoodys and swim trunks Elkidminoltu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Waterford, MI
    Posts
    869

    Default

    If you're still looking for a boat there's a reasonably priced jet boat in waterford for $2700.
    jet boat

  16. #14
    SE-81 / K-81 / K-55 Patterson K-81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalispell Montana
    Posts
    299

    Default Lavey for sale...

    Quote Originally Posted by Elkidminoltu View Post
    If you're still looking for a boat there's a reasonably priced jet boat in waterford for $2700.
    jet boat
    My boat will be available to be purchased and towed away less seat and motor post the race in Waterford next weekend. This is a historic and well sorted out boat for the race course, lake or river. Feel free to PM me should anyone be interested!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hc2.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	169088   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P8190044.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	169089  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95