Mag buzzer needed
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread:
Mag buzzer needed

  1. #1
    Canoe Jockey Michael Thomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,130

    Default Mag buzzer needed

    looking for a buzzer...old one died!
    231-536-2369

    Canoe Jockey
    P/E 629 "blowin my wad"

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    I have one packed in my box of goodies. What did you want to pay for one? It came from Don Zigg

  4. #3
    Senior Member R/C-PILOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sugar Grove, Illinois
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Sorry, I'm dumb. What's a buzzer?
    R/C


    NRA Life Member...

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member The Violater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R/C-PILOT View Post
    Sorry, I'm dumb. What's a buzzer?
    Those things that fly around and eat yellow boats ............. I think !!!
    / The Few The Proud TheBlown

  7. #5
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R/C-PILOT View Post
    Sorry, I'm dumb. What's a buzzer?
    That is how you set your mag ( timing ) on a blown alky engine before you fire it. Then you fire it and check it running with a light.

  8. #6
    Senior Member The Violater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun19 View Post
    That is how you set your mag ( timing ) on a blown alky engine before you fire it. Then you fire it and check it running with a light.
    I didn't know that either !!!!! You Da Man !!!!!! You win whats behind door # 3 !!!!!.............. She's a little big but she swallows !!!!!!
    / The Few The Proud TheBlown

  9. #7
    Cantard 71hallett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    snow bank
    Posts
    5,017

    Default

    Got a Malory one if you need it....not so much for sale but would lend it.

  10. #8
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Violater View Post
    I didn't know that either !!!!! You Da Man !!!!!! You win whats behind door # 3 !!!!!.............. She's a little big but she swallows !!!!!!
    As long as you dont have to touch her and the lights are OFF that is just fine Does her teeth fold back or is teeth a option?
    Hanging with H.E.S. and you never caught on to a mag buzzer yet? WTF maybe you guys should drink a couple more beers and you will catch on faster.

  11. #9
    Senior Member The Violater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun19 View Post
    As long as you dont have to touch her and the lights are OFF that is just fine Does her teeth fold back or is teeth a option?
    Hanging with H.E.S. and you never caught on to a mag buzzer yet? WTF maybe you guys should drink a couple more beers and you will catch on faster.
    Hey, We ARE doing the Gun Lake Thing................ You Inn ???????
    / The Few The Proud TheBlown

  12. #10
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Violater View Post
    Hey, We ARE doing the Gun Lake Thing................ You Inn ???????
    NOPE, my niece is getting married that weekend. I have not even fired the bitch up yet this year. I was gonna try to do that this weekend but not sure yet. I have been working alot and this day in age a person better make $$$$$ when you can.

  13. #11
    Senior Member The Violater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun19 View Post
    NOPE, my niece is getting married that weekend. I have not even fired the bitch up yet this year. I was gonna try to do that this weekend but not sure yet. I have been working alot and this day in age a person better make $$$$$ when you can.
    I hear that loud and clear, I been spending money like I got it !!!! However I have been working from key to key and haven't taken a day off in over a year........... Really haven't done much boating myself, plus the weather sucks........... Throw in a couple of family responsibilities and bang, your plowing snow again !!!!! Pretty Crazy when you think about it, I'm a sucker, I think I just like to work all the time............ Wait until you start buying cars, insurance,rent, college, for the kid's .................. You are just getting started !!!!!!!!
    / The Few The Proud TheBlown

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95