Who's coming to Wamplers lake?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 15

Thread:
Who's coming to Wamplers lake?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Wildfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    558

    Default Who's coming to Wamplers lake?

    Let's hear it. WHO'S COMING TO WAMPLERS LAKE!!! Remember guys and gals, It's the last get together of 2009 so lets make it the biggest. There's going to be food so be sure to get there. Do you suppose we can get those Gunn Lake guys off their duffs and come to Wamplers lake? How about the UPers? Oh well, lets hope. I'll be there and who ever else comes will have a great time no matter what. See you Saturday. Chet
    1992 Stealth Edge
    468 BBC 670hp-dyno

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member hot-rod 21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    se michigan
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Chet you know that a few of us from the area will be there, looking forward to it. Hopefully the weather will cooperate, looks like it should clear up late morning-early afternoon. See you sat. Aaron.

  4. #3
    Senior Member Deweydaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DBN./DBN HTGS. Michigan
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    If it rains, is Sunday a rain day?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member Wildfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    558

    Default

    Not usually. The last several years Wamplers has only been a Saturday meet. I know because I usually drive back out and I haven't seen any of us there on Sunday. The weather is suppose to be nice for the entire afternoon, but that can change and be nice all day. Chet
    1992 Stealth Edge
    468 BBC 670hp-dyno

  7. #5
    Senior Member Deweydaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DBN./DBN HTGS. Michigan
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
    Not usually. The last several years Wamplers has only been a Saturday meet. I know because I usually drive back out and I haven't seen any of us there on Sunday. The weather is suppose to be nice for the entire afternoon, but that can change and be nice all day. Chet
    Where do you guys meet at there? Haven't been there in years.

  8. #6
    Senior Member Wildfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    558

    Default

    I don't know which direction you're coming from but if your coming west on M12, about 7 miles west of Clinton is the entrance to Walter J. Hayes State Park. There is a blinker light at M124. M124 is the road to the entrance and it only goes north. I think its about 1.5 or 2 miles north to the actual entrance. Turn in there and we either congregate in the main parking lot by the beach area or at the boat launch which is straight ahead. See you there. Chet
    1992 Stealth Edge
    468 BBC 670hp-dyno

  9. #7
    Senior Member Wildfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    558

    Default

    OOPS!!! If your coming from the east it will be about 5 or 6 miles east of US 127. Needless to say, same blinker light. Chet
    1992 Stealth Edge
    468 BBC 670hp-dyno

  10. #8
    Senior Member Deweydaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DBN./DBN HTGS. Michigan
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
    OOPS!!! If your coming from the east it will be about 5 or 6 miles east of US 127. Needless to say, same blinker light. Chet
    Thanks. Well was suppose to be my weekend with my son, just found out last night she committed him to a camping trip with the boy scouts. I told her to put him on the phone and have him tell me he wants to go, well he asked if he could and I said go ahead and have fun. I dont know why she pulls shit like that, apparently she doesn't care about my relationship with my son. I really wanted to bring him, I'll be there without him. I am thinking about bringing the Taylor, not the Sanger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0239.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	272.4 KB 
ID:	55180  

  11. #9
    Mr. Potato Head
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    IN DA U.P. EH
    Posts
    640

    Default

    Would like to make it, but I`m working like a mad man on the new house. We`re trying to get into it by X-mas. Have fun and be safe.
    76 COLE TR2

  12. #10
    Senior Member The Violater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Would love to make it but I sold the Sanger less engine and started dismanteling it today. The engine is going in a 19 Schiada. Tell Scott it is safe to go boating again, I will punish him next spring with a STATION WAGON. LOL !!!!!! As a matter of fact I will have 2 station wagons running this spring. The Spectra is getting close !!!!!!!! That should get the pot stirring again !!!!!!!!!
    / The Few The Proud TheBlown

  13. #11
    Senior Member flattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menominee mi
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Im taking this weekend off from everything I have been on the go every weekend this summer. Im going to go kick a few back at the bar right now. I have no plans. Kinda feels good. Going to putz around the garage all weekend. Plus I sold my headers and my zoomies. So I have no exhaust. as of yet. I also need to pull my fuel tank and check everything over behind it. all the steering bolts and grease everything. Next time you guys see me it will be at the winter party for sure.... Guys be safe have fun take pics

  14. #12
    Boat Nut sleekcrafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Elgin, Il.
    Posts
    5,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flattie View Post
    Im taking this weekend off from everything I have been on the go every weekend this summer. Im going to go kick a few back at the bar right now. I have no plans. Kinda feels good. Going to putz around the garage all weekend. Plus I sold my headers and my zoomies. So I have no exhaust. as of yet. I also need to pull my fuel tank and check everything over behind it. all the steering bolts and grease everything. Next time you guys see me it will be at the winter party for sure.... Guys be safe have fun take pics

    Get to editing the video
    Upper Midwest Power Boat Association
    DRAG BOAT RACING UMPBA #926


  15. #13
    Senior Member Deweydaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DBN./DBN HTGS. Michigan
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sleekcrafter View Post
    Get to editing the video
    Hey now. You making the trip? If so bring Mike.

  16. #14
    oldsmopile equipped
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lake Lansing MI.
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Violater View Post
    Would love to make it but I sold the Sanger less engine and started dismanteling it today. The engine is going in a 19 Schiada. Tell Scott it is safe to go boating again, I will punish him next spring with a STATION WAGON. LOL !!!!!! As a matter of fact I will have 2 station wagons running this spring. The Spectra is getting close !!!!!!!! That should get the pot stirring again !!!!!!!!!
    that sucks that ya sold the sanger, did ya happen to buy that schiada from mouzer?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95