Its on
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 46

Thread:
Its on

  1. #1
    Senior Member harley222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    896

    Default Its on

    well I meet with dan sunday to take alook at the boat, and its a go. As soon as i get my income tax check(which is any day now) im going to pick it up. Thanks again to Dan for helping me out and for a great boat....heres some pics of the boat....SEE YA ON THE WATER THIS YEAR....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AGF00114.JPG 
Views:	126 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	70272   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AGF00115.JPG 
Views:	123 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	70273   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AGF00120.JPG 
Views:	123 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	70274   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AGF00121.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	70275  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harley222 View Post
    well I meet with dan sunday to take alook at the boat, and its a go. As soon as i get my income tax check(which is any day now) im going to pick it up. Thanks again to Dan for helping me out and for a great boat....heres some pics of the boat....SEE YA ON THE WATER THIS YEAR....
    Congrats !!!!!!!!! Gotta luv another yellow boat and its a JET !!!!!!!

  4. #3
    Senior Member harley222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    896

    Default

    thanks scott...

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Michigan Hotboats mride460's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Negaunee, Michigan
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Nice looking boat!!!! Now I know your gonna put that big FORD motor in that jet.... Right????



    '92 S.T.V. ProComp / Merc 2.4 B.P. - SOLD!!

  7. #5
    Senior Member harley222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    896

    Default lol

    Not this year, im gunna run wuts in it seeing how the motor is almost new. but trust me next summer is a different story lol but i am gunna do alot to the boat this year just dont know were im gunna start...

  8. #6
    Canoe Jockey Michael Thomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,130

    Default

    Great !!! see you out there!!! and you can run all summer since you have two power plants..
    "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance...Baffle them with bullshit"

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Cool ride man!

  10. #8
    No Sandbar To Far sanger rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Default

    Nice boat Harley. You'll never have money in your wallet ever again.
    Quote Originally Posted by One More Year View Post
    The only blab's I will even be a part of is just when it is me they are talking about. Aaaah yes I can see a few good looking shiny tall deck motors on the beach, with barely enough fuel to get back to the launch saying, "Holy crap how fast you think that Daytona was going man? That's like the 20th time he's gone by today?"

  11. #9
    Member CaliforniaTaylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Hey Harley. like I told you last year when you was looking for a Ford boat, I have the deal for you. The Sunkisst is a vary nice hull, and easy to upgarde the pump to suit the motor you are putting together. I will be glad to see the boat getting used again. Looking forward to signing the title over to ya! Off the subject, Scott... where is Jim Todd now? Didn't he setup another hull after I bought the Taylor from him?

  12. #10
    Senior Member harley222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    896

    Default yep

    Well you were right dan and thank you again for the boat and i promise you she will be going to a good home. And i have a good feeling next year that boat is gunna see some real power. I think im gunna look for a blower for it thru the summer and really go all out with my motor seeing how i dont have to use it this year.. But she will get some color and graphics this year, gunna stay with the yellow base and maybe add some more orange, purple and maybe sum lime green in there some were

  13. #11
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaTaylor View Post
    Hey Harley. like I told you last year when you was looking for a Ford boat, I have the deal for you. The Sunkisst is a vary nice hull, and easy to upgarde the pump to suit the motor you are putting together. I will be glad to see the boat getting used again. Looking forward to signing the title over to ya! Off the subject, Scott... where is Jim Todd now? Didn't he setup another hull after I bought the Taylor from him?
    He passed away a couple months back while he was drag racing his snowmobile, lost control hit a guard rail and into a tree and his helmet came off. spent a week in hospital and they pulled the life support after a week. took about 12 hrs later.

    Yes he did, he did a warhawk tx-20 with a 632 in it. It went 113 on gps

  14. #12
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harley222 View Post
    Well you were right dan and thank you again for the boat and i promise you she will be going to a good home. And i have a good feeling next year that boat is gunna see some real power. I think im gunna look for a blower for it thru the summer and really go all out with my motor seeing how i dont have to use it this year.. But she will get some color and graphics this year, gunna stay with the yellow base and maybe add some more orange, purple and maybe sum lime green in there some were
    A good friend of mine use to drag race those boats harley, and when you put that kind of power to it you will want to do a couple things to the hull. I will show you what to do when you are ready. Squeeek has it done already to his boat.

  15. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    with your ol lady
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Harley, great to see ya floating this year, were going to have a blast. Thats the first yellow Sunkisst i've seen and it looks great.
    Welcome to the kisst family.
    No more Mr. Nice Guy !

  16. #14
    Senior Member harley222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    896

    Default thanks

    Thanks guys im really excited about getting the boat. come on check lol....i will post more pics as soon as its mine....oh and if anyone has some extra parts they wanna donate to my cause i would love to take them off ur hands lol i will cut ur grass or something lol...Thanks guys

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95