This weekend
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 25

Thread:
This weekend

  1. #1
    Senior Member flattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menominee mi
    Posts
    934

    Default This weekend

    Anything exciting going on? Need a place to go boating. Where others will be. Suppose to be a hot one this weekend

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Kar-man 1liberator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flattie View Post
    Anything exciting going on? Need a place to go boating. Where others will be. Suppose to be a hot one this weekend
    I was thinkin the same thing! Why you gotta be so far north?

  4. #3
    Senior Member hot-rod 21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    se michigan
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Rick there is races at Marble on friday and boating there or Wamplers on sat If your interested give me a call
    SAMSPARTS.COM

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member flattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menominee mi
    Posts
    934

    Default

    And why is wamplers at the end of the earth? LOl thats a hual for me

  7. #5
    Highaboosta Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ada, Michigan
    Posts
    3,431

    Default

    I'll be at Hardy Saturday, just like last weekend and the one before.

    Twin Turbo 1800 HP V-Drive lake boat

    http://s621.photobucket.com/albums/t...t=MAH05771.mp4

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    No one cares about your buddies old antiquated garden hose technology.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS View Post
    I think I could run more boost but it's a real hand full right now

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Ya flattie, I was thinking the same thing.
    I'll throw Foote Pond out there. There is a good chance we'll be there.
    Still a hall for you but a little further north. Or Hubbard Lake? Or Higgins? Or Houghton? Let me know what you guys are doing. Hell Hardy don't sound half bad......
    I'm starting to pack.
    Last edited by Brandon; 07-28-2011 at 02:14 PM.

  9. #7
    Kar-man 1liberator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Pending Brians o.k., may be hitting the saginaw bay for the first time, sounds sweet! Flat water, sand bars, did I say bars? Only about an 1 1/2 away... Never been! Diffferent!

  10. #8
    Kar-man 1liberator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Ya flattie, I was thinking the same thing.
    I'll throw Foote Pond out there. There is a good chance we'll be there.
    Still a hall for you but a little further north. Or Hubbard Lake? Or Higgins? Or Houghton? Let me know what you guys are doing. Hell Hardy don't sound half bad......
    I'm starting to pack.
    Still owe ya a pic of that rooster!

  11. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10

    Default

    any of you guys still going down to wheatland for thelucas boat drags. im leaving fri morn. for qualifing on sat.

  12. #10
    No Sandbar To Far sanger rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1liberator View Post
    Pending Brians o.k., may be hitting the saginaw bay for the first time, sounds sweet! Flat water, sand bars, did I say bars? Only about an 1 1/2 away... Never been! Diffferent!
    Brandon will tell ya, Boater's Beach rocks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	509.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	125308  
    Last edited by sanger rat; 07-28-2011 at 08:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by One More Year View Post
    The only blab's I will even be a part of is just when it is me they are talking about. Aaaah yes I can see a few good looking shiny tall deck motors on the beach, with barely enough fuel to get back to the launch saying, "Holy crap how fast you think that Daytona was going man? That's like the 20th time he's gone by today?"

  13. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    298

    Default

    454, I am not going to wheatland this weekend, sounds fun though.

    Liberator, Sanger is right the Bay is always a good time. As long as the waves are down. I just did a trip last weekend from the Bay to East Tawas, Sunday had 3+ footers (more like 5 I think). That was an awesome time. If you guys decide to go to the Bay, We'll pick up some Frankenmuth Brats on the way. Brain wish you well.

  14. #12
    Kar-man 1liberator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    454, I am not going to wheatland this weekend, sounds fun though.

    Liberator, Sanger is right the Bay is always a good time. As long as the waves are down. I just did a trip last weekend from the Bay to East Tawas, Sunday had 3+ footers (more like 5 I think). That was an awesome time. If you guys decide to go to the Bay, We'll pick up some Frankenmuth Brats on the way. Brain wish you well.
    Got the Bay on my mind! Waiting on o.k. from Brian, as I will need a tour guide! Be cool to see ya again!

    Keith

  15. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Well?

  16. #14
    No Sandbar To Far sanger rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Well?
    Keith will be here in the morning we will be at boaters beach.
    Quote Originally Posted by One More Year View Post
    The only blab's I will even be a part of is just when it is me they are talking about. Aaaah yes I can see a few good looking shiny tall deck motors on the beach, with barely enough fuel to get back to the launch saying, "Holy crap how fast you think that Daytona was going man? That's like the 20th time he's gone by today?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95