Car or snowmobile?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 27

Thread:
Car or snowmobile?

  1. #1
    A legend to the DNR vdrive502's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lake Hallie,WI
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Car or snowmobile?

    Went to a vintage snowmobile show and this was there driving around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG4639.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	32822  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    No Sandbar To Far sanger rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Default

    Check this one out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SnowMonster1.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	32830  
    Quote Originally Posted by One More Year View Post
    The only blab's I will even be a part of is just when it is me they are talking about. Aaaah yes I can see a few good looking shiny tall deck motors on the beach, with barely enough fuel to get back to the launch saying, "Holy crap how fast you think that Daytona was going man? That's like the 20th time he's gone by today?"

  4. #3
    oldsmopile equipped
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lake Lansing MI.
    Posts
    702

    Default

    what about this...
    http://gallery.htgracing.com/albums/...2/dragsled.jpg

    just a bit faster

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    No Sandbar To Far sanger rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    what about this...
    http://gallery.htgracing.com/albums/...2/dragsled.jpg

    just a bit faster
    Do you got a link to that? I want to see more of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by One More Year View Post
    The only blab's I will even be a part of is just when it is me they are talking about. Aaaah yes I can see a few good looking shiny tall deck motors on the beach, with barely enough fuel to get back to the launch saying, "Holy crap how fast you think that Daytona was going man? That's like the 20th time he's gone by today?"

  7. #5
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    what about this...
    http://gallery.htgracing.com/albums/...2/dragsled.jpg

    just a bit faster
    Saw one about like that at tip up town one year and it had 2" drag picks in the track and saw it run once and it was one bad MOFO!!!

  8. #6
    Senior Member R/C-PILOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sugar Grove, Illinois
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Check it and other stuff out here: www.htgracing.com
    R/C


    NRA Life Member...

  9. #7
    oldsmopile equipped
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lake Lansing MI.
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sanger rat View Post
    Do you got a link to that? I want to see more of it.
    you can look on the link that r/c put up, that's where I got the pic. there are faster ones around just couldn't find them last night

    you should check the site out some, they build some fast polaris sleds.

  10. #8
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    you can look on the link that r/c put up, that's where I got the pic. there are faster ones around just couldn't find them last night

    you should check the site out some, they build some fast polaris sleds.
    There is no such thing as a fast polaris sled

  11. #9
    Senior Member The Violater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun19 View Post
    There is no such thing as a fast polaris sled
    Coulden't you paint a Polaris YELLOW and make it fast ????????
    / The Few The Proud TheBlown

  12. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    with your ol lady
    Posts
    1,039

    Talking

    You could paint your ass yellow and change your name to Violated.
    No more Mr. Nice Guy !

  13. #11
    oldsmopile equipped
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lake Lansing MI.
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun19 View Post
    There is no such thing as a fast polaris sled

    I guess I should have said fast for polaris.

  14. #12
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Violater View Post
    Coulden't you paint a Polaris YELLOW and make it fast ????????
    No I would paint it black and give it a funeral

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I guess I should have said fast for polaris.
    Ok that is better

  15. #13
    Senior Member 4trax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Shawano, Wi.
    Posts
    720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Daaaaaa View Post
    You could paint your ass yellow and change your name to Violated.
    LMMFAO!!!!!
    I went in and got recircumsized again........I lost 10lbs. & was able to save the lives of 3 children in the burn center.........but it's not my fault they turned out to be dickheads.

    [email protected]

  16. #14
    Boat Nut sleekcrafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Elgin, Il.
    Posts
    5,131

    Default

    I see it now yellow is so over rated

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95