T-shirts
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread:
T-shirts

  1. #1
    Senior Member BlownSST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    226

    Default T-shirts

    I think we should make up some shirts for those of us enjoying the boats in Michigan, and NOT MHB just something we can all enjoy when we go to gatherings, I'll be wearing an FURacing shirt.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlownSST View Post
    I think we should make up some shirts for those of us enjoying the boats in Michigan, and NOT MHB just something we can all enjoy when we go to gatherings, I'll be wearing an FURacing shirt.
    Come up with a design and I can have them made

    We all can be wearing a FU shirt

  4. #3
    Hydro Pilot amatosanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gun Lake Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun19 View Post
    Come up with a design and I can have them made

    We all can be wearing a FU shirt
    Sounds like a good idea on the shirts, as long as there is no" jet boat" graphics on them. Just kidding!
    By the way Shotgun where the Fock is my FU shirt!!!! I will pay you for it and shipping, C'mon all ready!!!!!!!!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amatosanger View Post
    Sounds like a good idea on the shirts, as long as there is no" jet boat" graphics on them. Just kidding!
    By the way Shotgun where the Fock is my FU shirt!!!! I will pay you for it and shipping, C'mon all ready!!!!!!!!
    Why dont you check your PM's

    I will just give it to you at the Bier Garten ( if you show ) where they serve Food and Wet Goods

  7. #5
    Mr. Potato Head
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    IN DA U.P. EH
    Posts
    640

    Default

    I know shotgun will be wearing an A.R.S shirt
    76 COLE TR2

  8. #6
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YOOPER View Post
    I know shotgun will be wearing an A.R.S shirt
    I will be using one of those to wipe my azz with after a good SHIT

  9. #7
    Mr. Potato Head
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    IN DA U.P. EH
    Posts
    640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun19 View Post
    I will be using one of those to wipe my azz with after a good SHIT
    You meen powdering it after Amato gets done with you.
    76 COLE TR2

  10. #8
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YOOPER View Post
    You meen powdering it after Amato gets done with you.
    Nope guess again

    He aint shit

  11. #9
    No Sandbar To Far sanger rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YOOPER View Post
    I know shotgun will be wearing an A.R.S shirt
    Don't bring that clown in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by One More Year View Post
    The only blab's I will even be a part of is just when it is me they are talking about. Aaaah yes I can see a few good looking shiny tall deck motors on the beach, with barely enough fuel to get back to the launch saying, "Holy crap how fast you think that Daytona was going man? That's like the 20th time he's gone by today?"

  12. #10
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sanger rat View Post
    Don't bring that clown in here.
    You have that right

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95