Hour in a half to watch 60 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 45

Thread:
Hour in a half to watch 60 minutes

  1. #1
    Senior Member BlownSST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    226

    Default Hour in a half to watch 60 minutes

    I totally pulled the motor and all rigging out of the boat tonight, with some help from a friend, will be re painting the inside and epoxy on it. it does not take that long to get stuff done if you GET AFTER IT. It will be a whole new look this year. New motor rails, and all new set up.Pump will be apart this weekend, and the hull will be cleaned and ready to go, picking up the Paint and epoxy tomarrow night on my way home from work. Wenesday will go to my buddy's detail shop to be totally clean and any oil residue removed. And yes it will be the same Yellow and gel on the outside.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Wonder who was that was

  4. #3
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    There was alot of visuals going on and it was 120 minutes worth done in 60

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    No Sandbar To Far sanger rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Default

    You guys didn't even have time to order a pizza.
    Quote Originally Posted by One More Year View Post
    The only blab's I will even be a part of is just when it is me they are talking about. Aaaah yes I can see a few good looking shiny tall deck motors on the beach, with barely enough fuel to get back to the launch saying, "Holy crap how fast you think that Daytona was going man? That's like the 20th time he's gone by today?"

  7. #5
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sanger rat View Post
    You guys didn't even have time to order a pizza.
    No but I have a credit card number, I will post it next time!!!!

    It is from Team Lazyboy Racing I have a open account set up with him right now

  8. #6
    Hydro Pilot amatosanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gun Lake Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sanger rat View Post
    You guys didn't even have time to order a pizza.
    PIZZA GOOOOOOOOD
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #7
    Boat Nut sleekcrafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Elgin, Il.
    Posts
    5,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun19 View Post
    There was alot of visuals going on and it was 120 minutes worth done in 60

    60 minutes.... thats two pizza's what did you do during the other 30 minutes?

  10. #8
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sleekcrafter View Post
    60 minutes.... thats two pizza's what did you do during the other 30 minutes?
    Maybe I had a visitor and I had to keep answering the FU Racing tech line

  11. #9
    Hydro Pilot amatosanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gun Lake Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun19 View Post
    Maybe I had a visitor and I had to keep answering the FU Racing tech line
    Or maybe some of this stuff
    Name:  wall_pic_01.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  11.2 KB

  12. #10
    Breathing Diesel Shotgun19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amatosanger View Post
    Or maybe some of this stuff
    Name:  wall_pic_01.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  11.2 KB

    Nope that is only for the weekend but thanks for the offer

  13. #11
    Boat Nut sleekcrafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Elgin, Il.
    Posts
    5,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlownSST View Post
    I totally pulled the motor and all rigging out of the boat tonight, with some help from a friend, will be re painting the inside and epoxy on it. it does not take that long to get stuff done if you GET AFTER IT. It will be a whole new look this year. New motor rails, and all new set up.Pump will be apart this weekend, and the hull will be cleaned and ready to go, picking up the Paint and epoxy tomarrow night on my way home from work. Wenesday will go to my buddy's detail shop to be totally clean and any oil residue removed. And yes it will be the same Yellow and gel on the outside.

    Hope you did not hire Rat to stand guard He'll sing like a bird, when asked about the CHOPPER secrets

  14. #12
    Senior Member BlownSST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Ever hear of a good ole and concrete boots?? sorry Rat that is only from the west side od the State

  15. #13
    Hydro Pilot amatosanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gun Lake Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlownSST View Post
    Ever hear of a good ole and concrete boots?? sorry Rat that is only from the west side od the State
    What is this you speak of? Oh you talking bout "DA CEMENT SHOOOOOZ"
    Last edited by amatosanger; 03-26-2008 at 01:02 PM.

  16. #14
    Senior Member BlownSST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Ya and Whoppers from Burger King that think they get it their way??? WHOP???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95