OHBA Boat Bash Roll Call!!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 17

Thread:
OHBA Boat Bash Roll Call!!!!

  1. #1
    "BEER BUDGET RACING" Bodean's Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Okmulgee, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    3,621

    Default OHBA Boat Bash Roll Call!!!!

    Who's in? Got some reservations already for Friday night camping, few guys looking for people to reserve Wed. night

    Need 5 campers to make resevation.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    DUECE'SDAD CHOPPERDADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SOUTH TULSA
    Posts
    413

    Default

    bodeanshammer
    chopperdaddy (sanger shovelnose, sleekcraft daycruiser)
    chopperpapa (youngblood splash tunnel)
    wild hair (okmulgees fastest taylor sj)
    Last edited by CHOPPERDADDY; 07-20-2010 at 06:22 AM.
    Im the coolest guy i know . . . .

  4. #3
    Blown, OHBA Member Wild Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Okmulgee Okla.
    Posts
    2,811

    Default

    Me and the Ol Hyde will be there beins weve had the same camp site for over 12 years

    Damn is that Okie or what
    OHBA GROWTH THROUGH PARTICIPATION
    Built Cheyenne Tuff, With Chevy Stuff.
    well the block is GM any ways


    GOD BLESS AMERICA AND KEEP HER SAFE

    LOCK N LOAD AMERICA, OUR 2nd AMENDMENT
    IS UNDER FIRE


  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Member steveo-85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ada,ok
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Seen something about a get together at Okmulgee lake with you guys in august, Woundering if outsiders are invited. I have a 78 Bahner jet boat and i am from ADA ok and i usually drive 65 miles to McGee Creek lake down by Atoka but just looking for more Hot boats like mine. All wake boarders and bass fisherman around here. thanks

  7. #5
    Blown, OHBA Member Wild Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Okmulgee Okla.
    Posts
    2,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steveo-85 View Post
    Seen something about a get together at Okmulgee lake with you guys in august, Woundering if outsiders are invited. I have a 78 Bahner jet boat and i am from ADA ok and i usually drive 65 miles to McGee Creek lake down by Atoka but just looking for more Hot boats like mine. All wake boarders and bass fisherman around here. thanks
    Outsiders are always welcome. Come on up and meet some folks that share the same passion you have. If you are thinking about camping, get with Bodeans Hammer here on the boards he has the info you will need. Hope to see you in August
    OHBA GROWTH THROUGH PARTICIPATION
    Built Cheyenne Tuff, With Chevy Stuff.
    well the block is GM any ways


    GOD BLESS AMERICA AND KEEP HER SAFE

    LOCK N LOAD AMERICA, OUR 2nd AMENDMENT
    IS UNDER FIRE


  8. #6
    "BEER BUDGET RACING" Bodean's Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Okmulgee, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steveo-85 View Post
    Seen something about a get together at Okmulgee lake with you guys in august, Woundering if outsiders are invited. I have a 78 Bahner jet boat and i am from ADA ok and i usually drive 65 miles to McGee Creek lake down by Atoka but just looking for more Hot boats like mine. All wake boarders and bass fisherman around here. thanks
    Yesssssir, the Hot Boat Bash is actually for "outsiders" LOL. Its a party we put on at our home lake, for every and anybody that wants to attend. We try to make it a whole weekend deal, on and off the water. Lots of cool people, lots of boats. Its all about having a good time, meeting new people that enjoy the same thing. Your more than welcome, C'mon and join the fun.

  9. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sapulpa Okla
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodean's Hammer View Post
    Who's in? Got some reservations already for Friday night camping, few guys looking for people to reserve Wed. night

    Need 5 campers to make resevation.

    I'll take a spot will be gettin there late Fri or sat morn. I will pay for fri. if I dont make it till sat whatever it takes Craig

  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    grand lake ok
    Posts
    176

    Default

    hey guys, i was approached at the meeker regatta a couple of weeks ago by one of you ohba guys and i told him i would try to make it. i have some massive oil leaks that i am working on. if i can get them corrected in time i had planned on coming down. i am the guy with the purple and white 5 ribbed sanger hydro. sorry icant remember the guys name that i talked with,banyway i will be in touch. nick

  11. #9
    GTO's and Jets Punisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Tahlequah, Ok
    Posts
    125

    Default

    We are going to be there Saturday morning with my Taylor sj, a youngblood tx19, and a youngblood tx20 pickle fork. Nothing fast, just 3 decent lake boats... When we go to tenkiller we are usually the only jets out there so this will be a treat seeing all the other boats.

  12. #10
    "BEER BUDGET RACING" Bodean's Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Okmulgee, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KALME KRAZY View Post
    hey guys, i was approached at the meeker regatta a couple of weeks ago by one of you ohba guys and i told him i would try to make it. i have some massive oil leaks that i am working on. if i can get them corrected in time i had planned on coming down. i am the guy with the purple and white 5 ribbed sanger hydro. sorry icant remember the guys name that i talked with,banyway i will be in touch. nick
    Thats was me, Fat, drunk, gray headed guy...lol.

  13. #11
    "BEER BUDGET RACING" Bodean's Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Okmulgee, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
    We are going to be there Saturday morning with my Taylor sj, a youngblood tx19, and a youngblood tx20 pickle fork. Nothing fast, just 3 decent lake boats... When we go to tenkiller we are usually the only jets out there so this will be a treat seeing all the other boats.
    Its going to be dope, I think we are shaping up to have the best turn out yet. You wouldnt believe the feed back I'm getting from folks all over oklahoma and surrounding states.

    the state wants to be overwhelmed, I think they are going to get their wish.

  14. #12
    Senior Member rick gower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Broken Arrow,OK
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodean's Hammer View Post
    Thats was me, Fat, drunk, gray headed guy...lol.
    He is also the president of OHBA and our esteemed leader!...Between him and our vice president Wildhair,you couldn't ask for any nicer guys! So get those leaks fixed and cmon down! I can always use another Sanger guy to hang with

  15. #13
    DUECE'SDAD CHOPPERDADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SOUTH TULSA
    Posts
    413

    Default

    your the guy that bought the scoop right ??
    Im the coolest guy i know . . . .

  16. #14
    DUECE'SDAD CHOPPERDADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SOUTH TULSA
    Posts
    413

    Default

    oh yeah we need a few strippers to come down . . . if you know any bring em . . .
    Im the coolest guy i know . . . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95