Racing Fuel Orders for NJBA Season Opener @ Lake Elsinore
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread:
Racing Fuel Orders for NJBA Season Opener @ Lake Elsinore

  1. #1
    Amber Racing Services BUSBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,337

    Default Racing Fuel Orders for NJBA Season Opener @ Lake Elsinore

    VP and F&L Racing Fuel will be sold at the NJBA Season Opener.

    - Fuel truck will be on site on Friday before event only
    - Only sold in 5 gallon pails
    - Pre-ordered fuel will take priority (I would suggest preordering)

    Call 562-432-3946 and speak to Cristy Chavez for pricing and to order. Monday thru Friday 8:30 - 5:00

    Methanol and Nitromethane available as well
    (Nitro by the drum only and required to preorder)

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member PE 316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Livermore, CA
    Posts
    666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUSBY View Post
    VP and F&L Racing Fuel will be sold at the NJBA Season Opener.

    - Fuel truck will be on site on Friday before event only
    - Only sold in 5 gallon pails
    - Pre-ordered fuel will take priority (I would suggest preordering)

    Call 562-432-3946 and speak to Cristy Chavez for pricing and to order. Monday thru Friday 8:30 - 5:00

    Methanol and Nitromethane available as well
    (Nitro by the drum only and required to preorder)
    Brian,

    "NJBA fuel" is new to me...I need Methanol
    Do you distribute Methanol from 55 gallon drums into my supplied 5 gallon jugs??
    (or are you selling it by the pre-filled 5 gallon pail as mentioned above??)


    Thanks,

    Mike Barnes

  4. #3
    Amber Racing Services BUSBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PE 316 View Post
    Brian,

    "NJBA fuel" is new to me...I need Methanol
    Do you distribute Methanol from 55 gallon drums into my supplied 5 gallon jugs??
    (or are you selling it by the pre-filled 5 gallon pail as mentioned above??)


    Thanks,

    Mike Barnes
    We will not be pumping on site. Has to do with county sales regulations & compliance. We do have 5 gallon pails available for sale.

    Give Cristy a call at the office and she'll give you pricing.

    Thanks.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member PE 316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Livermore, CA
    Posts
    666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUSBY View Post
    VP and F&L Racing Fuel will be sold at the NJBA Season Opener.

    - Fuel truck will be on site on Friday before event only

    [/B])

    Brian,

    One last question, will the fuel truck be on site Saturday and/or Sunday as well??
    (I just got off the telephone with Christy Chavez and she was not sure about the answer to this question)

    Thanks,

    Mike Barnes

  7. #5
    Amber Racing Services BUSBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PE 316 View Post
    Brian,

    One last question, will the fuel truck be on site Saturday and/or Sunday as well??
    (I just got off the telephone with Christy Chavez and she was not sure about the answer to this question)

    Thanks,

    Mike Barnes
    No ... no fuel truck on site on Saturday or Sunday. Friday only 9am - 5pm. Please pass the word. The truck will be leaving Friday evening.

    If anyone pre-orders 5 gallon pails and cannot make it during those times. I will be racing and can hold the fuel in my pits until they pick it up. (Hydrophobia - Top Fuel Jet #514)

    Please pass the word.

    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95