Had the boat for about a year now and never really got around to posting much on here except for a couple things. Well long story short I decided to keep this boat after contemplating selling it.
To keep it short its an 02 Galaxy with a 496 Mag HO. Been taken very well taken care but the previous owner was an older gentleman who didn't really update some of the things that us younger guys needed like a stereo with ipod hookup and stuff. Great news though was that maintenance wise he did a great job. Had the boat fully services with (2) of the (3) optima batteries replaced right before I bought it.
Since I've bought her I've done the following...
- Custom wheels and tires on the trailer
- Wood planks on the outer sides
- Sony Xplod Headunit
- Sony ipod controller on the dash
- Clarion Amplifier
- (6) Kicker Speakers
- JL Audio Speaker wiring throughout
- Blue anodized cup holders
- Blue Anodized steering wheel
Also, I have the following tasks going to get accomplished here within the next month or so. I just stopped by All Seasons Marine in Boulder City and we discussed some of the things I've been wanting to do. We will be doing the following....
- Full Oil/Filter/Fuel Filter Change etc etc etc (normal service for the start of the season)
- Livorsi Silver Carbon Fiber Gauges with Polished Stainless Steel rings with the blue bezels currently on there
- Exhaust tips flaps or something on the back that he said need to be replaced
- Rebuild starboard trim tab for leak
As a young guy growing up my father had boats so I've been driving since I was 10. So obviously I grew a passion for boating and now I love doing everything I can myself for the most part and learning what I can as I go.
Hopefully I'll get down to Havasu this year with it a few times and the lake at least every other week.
Sounds good Gary. Went out last week and it was gorgeous out there. Made some plans to have her in the shop for my makeover here soon so hoping for the confirmation and lake season should be good to goooo!!!!!!