Can you say "execute the president'? - Reply to Topic

Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: Can you say "execute the president'?

Your Message

 

Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces)

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 11-27-2012, 01:04 PM
    gn7
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcomp View Post
    I think Hitler was probably very proud of what he was and said.
    I'm just sayin...
    As was Lenin, Stalin, Franco, every Monarch that ever lived, Saddam, Kadaffy, most certainly both Assads, etc etc etc.

    And as hard as its is to believe, they all had devoted worshipping followers. Just as Obama does, regardless of the evil he may do, he will never lack devoted worshipers. Are you listening CVX?



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
  • 11-27-2012, 12:27 PM
    thatguy
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcomp View Post
    I think Hitler was probably very proud of what he was and said.
    I'm just sayin...
  • 11-27-2012, 12:20 PM
    scott foxwell
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    The term "loser" is relevant, I suppose. Personally, I'll consider the winner the one who can stand up in a crowd and be proud of all he is and says rather than hide behind a lame screen name for years on end.
    I think Hitler was probably very proud of what he was and said.
    I'm just sayin...
  • 11-27-2012, 12:12 PM
    The Doctor
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Isnt it funny that the one who chose not to risk anything, the one who chose security of a Gov funded career, who had no desire to persue independent success, and no spine to try even if he wanted to, has the audacity to call those who did "losers".
    The term "loser" is relevant, I suppose. Personally, I'll consider the winner the one who can stand up in a crowd and be proud of all he is and says rather than hide behind a lame screen name for years on end.
  • 11-27-2012, 09:47 AM
    EVILFORCE
    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    GN7, I rarely meet people that are smarter than me- Greedier, yes, smarter no. I simply don't think that a Roller, or even a Mercedes is better than something I can get MUCH cheaper....I laugh at people that are constantly trying to "Keep up with the Jones" I'd rather spend my time tinkering with something in the garage, or reading something interesting.
    You are sure think highly of yourself. I have found people who make statements like that have some serious mental issues. Good luck in your life.
  • 06-18-2012, 11:53 AM
    SoldHondaBoughtHondo
    I guess we don't need to deal with flipping BO any more guff than really necessary....After his lawyers appeared in a Florida court on his behalf i am sure they have already told him that he has a serious problem
    Obama attorneys argue he’s not Dem nominee
  • 06-15-2012, 08:33 AM
    cbrahs
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    A caveman, or a person who has a job that prohibits the use of electronic devices that are not "intrinsically" safe around explosive gas and whatnot.
    (Like our I-phones)
    H2S is fun to play with, what you talking about! LOL
  • 06-15-2012, 08:30 AM
    cbrahs
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I wear my $400.00 Bulova at work.
    I don't own a $5,000 dollar Rolex......I own a $6,500 dollar Rolex. (Blue dial stainless Submariner)

    I figured a "treat" that cost about 2% of gross income that year was a big enough bonus for myself....
    But CVX will be dissapointed to learn that I only spent about $800 on my one and only gold chain. (Bought in Hawaii 2 years ago, while staying at our favorite room at Hilton Village)

    What do you have there Boss?
    I like nice watches, and in fact consider the Rolex sort of a novelty. I actually prefer my Bulovas' for functionality.

    ( I hope CVXs' head doesn't explode over this)
    I like my Bulova as well. have a raymond weil, couple citizens and the bulova. had a 03 Z06, viper, more diesel trucks than I can count. have a harley, nice boat, modest about my living and enjoy spending time with the kids. sounds like there are some jealous people around but unfortunately envy will get them in the end rather than being happy with what they have and thankful for the ability to have such items
  • 06-11-2012, 10:58 PM
    ram78d10
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Show me where in the Constitution it has anything about regulating private enterprise.
    The Commerce Clause. Now you show me where it says in the Constitution the US is a free market capitalistic society that should not be regulated.
  • 06-11-2012, 09:58 PM
    gn7
    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    Yeah, but they needed help because the bankers wrecked the system after it was de-regulated.....But you want every regulation eliminated, right, dumb zhit? Your way allows a communist nation to rape us blind, so I can now see that you don't give a rats azz about the US, The Constitution or the welfare of this country and our future generations....You obviously are a traitor that would gladly sell out your own country. 50 years ago they would execute people that were commie pinko sell-outs....
    Show me where in the Constitution it has anything about regulating private enterprise. Thats a 19th century idea. Do not tell me about communism and free enterprise. Free enterprise is exactly what it sounds like. The idea scared the shit out you and the others like you because first and foremost, your too stupid and the system would eat you alive and you NEED the protection of a BIG ASS government. Don't feel alone CVX, 90% of americans are the same way. Proof? Look at the number of Repos, in houses and cars in the past 3.5 years. Because people allowed themselves to believe in something for nothing. The "DEAL" was too good to pass up. First warning sign CVX. Its RULE #1. If the deal sounds too good, it is.
    Where does it say in the constitution that the governement job is too protect you against your own ignorance?



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
  • 06-11-2012, 09:43 PM
    cvxjet
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    As for the last sentence in red. you socialist whiners just flat ass refuse to accept that is EXACTLY what GM is, and it needs to stop! NOW!!!!!!!
    Yeah, but they needed help because the bankers wrecked the system after it was de-regulated.....But you want every regulation eliminated, right, dumb zhit? Your way allows a communist nation to rape us blind, so I can now see that you don't give a rats azz about the US, The Constitution or the welfare of this country and our future generations....You obviously are a traitor that would gladly sell out your own country. 50 years ago they would execute people that were commie pinko sell-outs....
  • 06-11-2012, 09:34 PM
    gn7
    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    Gnny, can you say "Missed the Mark"? Wow, no, the reason I wouldn't get in the SM is because it looks way too much like a giant Pyramid Scheme....as long as more people keep buying in, it keeps going, but when everyone starts selling and wanting their money back, it all colapses....I'm not against the SM, but I think it is a broken system....Too many people playing get rich quick with other people's money.

    As for other country's companies kicking our companies azzes, most of those other companies get support and protection from their govt...
    ?
    CVX, without the stcok market, the rest of the industrializt world would eat us alive in weeks. You would have us headed not towards N korea's system, but Somalias. You whiney anti capitolist pricks just do not get that. I cannot for the life of me understand how it escapes your brain. This was taught to us in school. Today, we teach you dipshits to protest on OWS. WTF is wrong with this country. Let destroy the very system that got us on top so CVX and ram, and R&J can feel like they are getting a fair shake.
    As for the last sentence in red. you socialist whiners just flat ass refuse to accept that is EXACTLY what GM is, and it needs to stop! NOW!!!!!!!



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
  • 06-11-2012, 08:49 PM
    ram78d10
    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    Do you not mind your own govt (R&C alike) selling you out?
    He actually supports it. Ask him about Israel.
  • 06-11-2012, 08:46 PM
    cvxjet
    Gnny, can you say "Missed the Mark"? Wow, no, the reason I wouldn't get in the SM is because it looks way too much like a giant Pyramid Scheme....as long as more people keep buying in, it keeps going, but when everyone starts selling and wanting their money back, it all colapses....I'm not against the SM, but I think it is a broken system....Too many people playing get rich quick with other people's money.

    As for other country's companies kicking our companies azzes, most of those other companies get support and protection from their govt.....and they thank god every day that America is "Hard-core capitolist" and refuse to fall for any form of protectionism, unless it's for those other country's companies...Toyopet and Hond-a got money from their govt, and there are all sorts of protectionism in place to stop foreign intrusion......Thank gosh that we are willing to go down in flames to prove our point......"The United States was a strong, impressive country that lasted for approx 250 years, then died standing on principle that all other countries refused to fully recognize".......yea, us! We are owned by a communist country, but we were fully capitolistic until the end!

    To me, if you practice protectionism against us, then you have basically declared war against us, and we should take up "Arms" against you....The 25% import tax on light trucks has been called a "Chicken tax".......Why wasn't there any uproar about Japan having a 100%(!!!!!?) import duty on our cars going over there? The Japanese industrial lobby has for years been one of, if not the, Biggest lobby's in DC.....Do you not mind your own govt (R&C alike) selling you out?
This thread has more than 14 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95