The Right Wingers Trying To Buy The Presidency - Reply to Topic

Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: The Right Wingers Trying To Buy The Presidency

Your Message

 

Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces)

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 06-08-2012, 11:24 AM
    zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    You don't get it. It doesn't matter who the President is. The same shit is going to happen because the people that run this country want it that way. Guess what, the people aren't the one's that run the country. Look at Obama, he said he was going to do this and that different than Bush and he went into office and then continued many of Bush's policies. You know why? Because the people that run this country want it that way. Romney isn't going to change shit so quit lying to yourself. Politics today is nothing more than a big business with the goal of seperating the sheep from their money. It has nothing to do with how the country is run. The behind the scenes power mongers are the one's that run the country, and not the politicians. Politicians are just the puppets and clowns run out in front of the people to keep them distracted.

    Exactly !!! However this current crop of Republican Corporate fascist MIC billionaires and millionaire Religious zealouts are far worse than Carlin even imagined.....This is why Obama and the Democrats are easily the lesser of two evils.

    BTW I think Geoge Carlin's monologues on Government and Religion should be mandatory classes for every high school senior and college senior...
  • 06-08-2012, 10:35 AM
    Nice Pair
    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    You don't get it. It doesn't matter who the President is. The same shit is going to happen because the people that run this country want it that way. Guess what, the people aren't the one's that run the country. Look at Obama, he said he was going to do this and that different than Bush and he went into office and then continued many of Bush's policies. You know why? Because the people that run this country want it that way. Romney isn't going to change shit so quit lying to yourself. Politics today is nothing more than a big business with the goal of seperating the sheep from their money. It has nothing to do with how the country is run. The behind the scenes power mongers are the one's that run the country, and not the politicians. Politicians are just the puppets and clowns run out in front of the people to keep them distracted.
    Believe me, I DO GET IT. Practice your reading comprehension skills.
  • 06-08-2012, 10:24 AM
    ram78d10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pair View Post
    Good reply, And the current president proves: American people are too stupid to pick the man to be President.
    You don't get it. It doesn't matter who the President is. The same shit is going to happen because the people that run this country want it that way. Guess what, the people aren't the one's that run the country. Look at Obama, he said he was going to do this and that different than Bush and he went into office and then continued many of Bush's policies. You know why? Because the people that run this country want it that way. Romney isn't going to change shit so quit lying to yourself. Politics today is nothing more than a big business with the goal of seperating the sheep from their money. It has nothing to do with how the country is run. The behind the scenes power mongers are the one's that run the country, and not the politicians. Politicians are just the puppets and clowns run out in front of the people to keep them distracted.
  • 06-08-2012, 10:22 AM
    thatguy
    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    When you woke up this morning did you feel dumber than usual?
    tell me what that feels like and I'll let you know...

    You said the Gov. "has always owned the people".

    That seems to disregard the people that were actually here first.
    I know you weren't suggesting that, I was just pointing out that "always" is a pretty vague term.
    I'll be more specific next time so you can follow along.
  • 06-08-2012, 10:13 AM
    Nice Pair
    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    The government has always owned the people. If you go all the way back to the Mayflower, there was a social contract called the "Mayflower Compact." This was a contract where the people elected to give up certain right to get some services and protections from "the government." That was the first social contract in American history. The latest social contract is the Constitution.

    You have to realize American history as you are taught in school puts things in the best possible light. But if you dig a little deeper, you might be shocked what you find. Look at how the president is elected, with the electoral college. You know why that system was put in place? Because the framers (the richest and most powerful AMericans of the time) thought the American people were too stupid to pick the man to be President so the electoral college was a plan that could be used to override the people's wishes. The people's vote is nothing more than a suggestion how the electors should vote, and the electors are the one's that really elect the President. The government of the people, by the people, and for the people is bullshit propeganda to pacify the people. If you are pacified you are easier to control.

    Look at how the system is set up. The Congress has the power to make laws that benefit themselves and their friends. You know damn well they do this. You know who their friends are? The people/groups/businesses that give them the most money. You don't own the government, they own you. You don't believe me, what happens if they want to reinstitute the draft? What happens if you get called but don't want to go? Tough shit, because the government owns your ass. And you have no control of the governemtn because you don't have the money to control shit (and I don't care if you are a millionaire, you still don't have enough money). Watch this:



    Good reply, And the current president proves: American people are too stupid to pick the man to be President.
  • 06-08-2012, 10:11 AM
    ram78d10
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    When the Mayflower touched shore here, did they automatically "own" Native Americans?
    When you woke up this morning did you feel dumber than usual?
  • 06-08-2012, 10:06 AM
    thatguy
    When the Mayflower touched shore here, did they automatically "own" Native Americans?
  • 06-08-2012, 10:03 AM
    ram78d10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pair View Post
    How many time have the people bought and paid for the "Government"? We have been taught that the Government works for the people, How did it become the government "Owns" the people?
    The government has always owned the people. If you go all the way back to the Mayflower, there was a social contract called the "Mayflower Compact." This was a contract where the people elected to give up certain right to get some services and protections from "the government." That was the first social contract in American history. The latest social contract is the Constitution.

    You have to realize American history as you are taught in school puts things in the best possible light. But if you dig a little deeper, you might be shocked what you find. Look at how the president is elected, with the electoral college. You know why that system was put in place? Because the framers (the richest and most powerful AMericans of the time) thought the American people were too stupid to pick the man to be President so the electoral college was a plan that could be used to override the people's wishes. The people's vote is nothing more than a suggestion how the electors should vote, and the electors are the one's that really elect the President. The government of the people, by the people, and for the people is bullshit propeganda to pacify the people. If you are pacified you are easier to control.

    Look at how the system is set up. The Congress has the power to make laws that benefit themselves and their friends. You know damn well they do this. You know who their friends are? The people/groups/businesses that give them the most money. You don't own the government, they own you. You don't believe me, what happens if they want to reinstitute the draft? What happens if you get called but don't want to go? Tough shit, because the government owns your ass. And you have no control of the governemtn because you don't have the money to control shit (and I don't care if you are a millionaire, you still don't have enough money). Watch this:


  • 06-08-2012, 09:36 AM
    Nice Pair
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Regardless of political affiliation, I think it is accurate to state that unregulated political money (Per the Citizens United ruling) will destroy our election process as it was originally designed to function. " Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth" A concept as described by Lincoln will in fact perish in a few months .
    How many time have the people bought and paid for the "Government"? We have been taught that the Government works for the people, How did it become the government "Owns" the people?
  • 06-08-2012, 08:19 AM
    zombie
    Regardless of political affiliation, I think it is accurate to state that unregulated political money (Per the Citizens United ruling) will destroy our election process as it was originally designed to function. " Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth" A concept as described by Lincoln will in fact perish in a few months .
  • 06-08-2012, 08:11 AM
    ram78d10
    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    The point is you had nothing to say when O was outraising McCaine 2 to 1 and buying the presidency in 2008 with the unions filling his coffers. Even after he lied and promised to use funds the same as McCaine. BUt then hypocracy is a norrmal trait from proven liars.
    Did you know me then or what I said, or do you just like to make shit up? It really doesn't matter because you obviously haven't read what has been posted in this thread.
  • 06-08-2012, 08:05 AM
    AzMandella
    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    No one is denying there are rich lefties donating large sums to Obama, so what's your point?
    The point is you had nothing to say when O was outraising McCaine 2 to 1 and buying the presidency in 2008 with the unions filling his coffers. Even after he lied and promised to use funds the same as McCaine. BUt then hypocracy is a norrmal trait from proven liars.
  • 06-07-2012, 11:09 PM
    ram78d10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hill View Post
    You Liberal Pukes don't get it. AMERICANS have spoken. They want a balanced budget. They want a responsible government.
    No, you republitards don't get it. The GOP isn't going to help you get a balanced budget or responsible government. All they're going to do is remove your social services and cut taxes for the rich. Then they will run up the debt some more so they can convince the republitards to go along with even more social service cuts. Can you say goodbye middle class?
  • 06-07-2012, 11:03 PM
    Ron Hill

    Buying The Presidency?

    Zero has a billion dollars in his war chest. He made six fund raisers last Friday, in Michigan, Minnesota and Illinois....fucking missed Wisconsin.

    This week ZERO has been fund raising in California.

    George Soros has given the Democrat part 400 Million dollars

    Governor Walker takes over Wisconsin and they a 3 billion in debt, by the time of the recall election Wisconsin is 500 MILLION to the good.

    Unions spent 30 million trying to recall Governor Walker.....

    Buy the elections??? You Liberal Pukes don't get it. AMERICANS have spoken. They want a balanced budget. They want a responsible government.

    Buying the presidency? I really think this election will be won on concepts. ZERO's concepts have failed.
This thread has more than 14 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95