Stringers and Floor Guy
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread:
Stringers and Floor Guy

  1. #1
    Senior Member Areyouliving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SacRiver
    Posts
    460

    Default Stringers and Floor Guy

    I'm looking for somebody that does decent work at a fair price to replace stringers and floors in a 1986 21' Eliminator open bow. I live in the Sacramento area but would be willing to travel a bit for the right deal/person. To be honest I'm not sure the stringers are rotted I'm just kinda assuming.

    Thanks

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    southwindsforsure justsquirtin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    rio linda calif
    Posts
    645

    Default

    give bill a call at 600-6938-southwind boats

  4. #3
    Senior Member Areyouliving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SacRiver
    Posts
    460

    Default

    Thanks Doug, I'll give him a call

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rocklin, Calif.
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    Adam @ A&C Marine 916-425-2052
    He did an outstanding job on my cp

  7. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Areyouliving View Post
    I'm looking for somebody that does decent work at a fair price to replace stringers and floors in a 1986 21' Eliminator open bow. I live in the Sacramento area but would be willing to travel a bit for the right deal/person. To be honest I'm not sure the stringers are rotted I'm just kinda assuming.

    Thanks
    In West Sacramento off of Rice, does marvelous work - call Joe (916) 519-0756. Don't give him too much work - he's my golf partner.

  8. #6
    Senior Member hydroman916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    sacramento
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Me and a buddy can do it, if interested give me a call 9162256913
    get blown or get blown away

  9. #7
    Senior Member Areyouliving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SacRiver
    Posts
    460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gone Green View Post
    Adam @ A&C Marine 916-425-2052
    He did an outstanding job on my cp
    Adam is fantastic and he's a great guy, but a little out of my price range on this boat.

    Dubya12 Joe is curious who is golf buddy is LOL!

    Hydro I'll give ya a call in a few minutes.

    Thank You guys
    Last edited by Areyouliving; 05-07-2013 at 03:37 PM.

  10. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Areyouliving View Post
    Dubya12 Joe is curious who is golf buddy is LOL!
    Joe called me at 10:00 last night wondering if I was the guy who referred him since I'm the only one of his golf partners who would do such a thing. He has worked on my boat about 7 years ago and did a great job. We became golf friends and then friends beyond golf. A good guy all around.

    He is busy, but talk to him - he'll take a look at the job and give you great advice whether it's for his work or not.

  11. #9
    Senior Member Areyouliving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SacRiver
    Posts
    460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dubya12 View Post
    Joe called me at 10:00 last night wondering if I was the guy who referred him since I'm the only one of his golf partners who would do such a thing. He has worked on my boat about 7 years ago and did a great job. We became golf friends and then friends beyond golf. A good guy all around.

    He is busy, but talk to him - he'll take a look at the job and give you great advice whether it's for his work or not.
    He was very friendly on the phone, I appreciate the referral.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95