Shasta June 13 & 14 The Real Deal
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 81

Thread:
Shasta June 13 & 14 The Real Deal

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nor. Cal & Everywhere
    Posts
    249

    Thumbs up Shasta June 13 & 14 The Real Deal

    Poker Runs West will once again host the largest organized poker run, helicopter photo shoot and much more at Shasta on June 13 and 14. You can see all of the information at www.pokerrunswest.com or on a thread in he poker run section here.

    This the real deal with magazine coverage and enough organization to keep everyone safe.

    Chris
    Chris

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    GRADS
    Guest

    Default

    This will be a great event! I'm really excited about it....and looking forward to the after party

  4. #3
    Senior Member justfloatn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Antelope, CA
    Posts
    498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    This will be a great event! I'm really excited about it....and looking forward to the after party
    I thought you said; "I didn't like Shasta. I'm not going back."

    Oh wait; you say that about every place that's not Folsom or Tahoe

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    GRADS
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justfloatn View Post
    I thought you said; "I didn't like Shasta. I'm not going back."

    Oh wait; you say that about every place that's not Folsom or Tahoe
    Too funny! But true.

  7. #5
    Pirate of P-Town Frequent Flier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Portland Or
    Posts
    149

    Default

    I am thinking Grads had an okay time at Shasta last year....Hmmm
    Yea I'm pretty sure he was all smiles
    Suckin Gas and Haulin A$$

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nor. Cal & Everywhere
    Posts
    249

    Thumbs up I have pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flier View Post
    I am thinking Grads had an okay time at Shasta last year....Hmmm
    Yea I'm pretty sure he was all smiles

    Yeah I agree with you---------have pictures to prove it........

    Shasta this year will top last year with lots of new stuff and live streaming video of the after party to a HOT HOT HOT web site that I can not name now....

    REGISTER AT WWW.POKERRUNSWEST.COM.
    Chris

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nor. Cal & Everywhere
    Posts
    249

    Thumbs up Shasta event June 13 & 14 to feature World Class Magazine Coverage

    Yes folks the news in out and PERFORMANCE BOATS will be covering POKER RUNS WEST SHASTA event June 13 & 14. Kevin Spaise let me know they will be there with their video crew and all their guys to cover the entire event from start to finish.

    Maybe this is the perfect opportunity to host the PJ Party that some have been waiting for.

    With all the new stuff we are doing at this years event it will be perfect for it to be captured on video as well as stills.

    Go to www.pokerrunswest.com to pre-register so we make room and set up time to capture you in action.

    Keeps getting better every year.

    Chris
    Chris

  10. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poker Runs West View Post
    Yes folks the news in out and PERFORMANCE BOATS will be covering POKER RUNS WEST SHASTA event June 13 & 14. Kevin Spaise let me know they will be there with their video crew and all their guys to cover the entire event from start to finish.

    Maybe this is the perfect opportunity to host the PJ Party that some have been waiting for.

    With all the new stuff we are doing at this years event it will be perfect for it to be captured on video as well as stills.

    Go to www.pokerrunswest.com to pre-register so we make room and set up time to capture you in action.

    Keeps getting better every year.

    Chris

    Thanks Chris We will be there !!!!

    Liquid Technologies

  11. #9
    just a member John.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mira Loma, CA
    Posts
    614

    Default

    okay, so lets start a list of who's going...

    1. Poker Runs West
    2. Grads & Mrs. Daytona
    3. John. & Hrd2Hndl
    4. Liquid Technologies
    5. Frequent Flier
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.



    Chris, are we going to see Bob Leach and the Eliminator crew out in Shasta?

  12. #10
    Senior Member blown65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Medford Or
    Posts
    796

    Default

    I personally wont be there, but the rest the family will be. Stupid wedding and all.


    1. Poker Runs West
    2. Grads & Mrs. Daytona
    3. John. & Hrd2Hndl
    4. Liquid Technologies
    5. Frequent Flier
    6. Blown65
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

  13. #11
    Senior Member Patyacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Desert Hills, AZ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    1. Poker Runs West
    2. Grads & Mrs. Daytona
    3. John. & Hrd2Hndl
    4. Liquid Technologies
    5. Frequent Flier
    6. Blown65
    7. Patyacht, Mrs. Patyacht + 2 additional couples
    8.
    9.
    10.
    Pat
    F-29 DCB

  14. #12
    GRADS
    Guest

    Default

    Where is everyone staying?

  15. #13
    just a member John.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mira Loma, CA
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Where is everyone staying?
    I have that question too. I don't think I want to spring the coin for a houseboat. Has anyone stayed at the Bridge Bay Resort? Is it a nice place? And what days are people here going to Shasta? I'm thinking about driving up on Thursday the 12th and back home on either Sunday or Monday...

  16. #14
    Pirate of P-Town Frequent Flier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Portland Or
    Posts
    149

    Default

    I have a couple rooms at Bridge Bay. I have stayed there many times... It is not much more than a room to sleep in , however I figure we will be on the water all day anyway....

    Staying there you wont have to drive anywhere after the parties if you are inclined to drink
    Suckin Gas and Haulin A$$

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95