Save the Gold Rush section!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 23

Thread:
Save the Gold Rush section!

  1. #1
    GRADS
    Guest

    Default Save the Gold Rush section!

    Please Pm "admin" and tell him to keep the Gold Rush section. They are thinking of getting rid of it and rolling it into the NorthWest section. We deserve our own section with all of the great places we have to go boating. The S.F. Bay, The Delta, Sac. River, Tahoe, Shasta, Berryessa, Folsom, Camp Far West, Bullards Bar and Oroville just to mention a few.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Jackwagon Patrolman Rexone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Earth
    Posts
    11,644
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    I've brought this to admin's attn as I think it may have some merit.

  4. #3
    GRADS
    Guest

    Default

    I never thought I'd hear these words come out of my mouth but..........THANK YOU REXONE!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,462

    Thumbs up Keep it

    Just because there is not a lot of posting right now, that does not mean there won't be come spring and summer. It is a great place to post events that include everyone: v-drives, jets, O/B's, Lunch Bunch, Etc. Not everyone reads all the different sections and might miss a good event to go to.

    How about re-naming it NorCal??? When I saw it was named Gold Rush, I thought it was more for the Sierra's and foothills on the east side of the valley and there are many rivers and lakes like the Sac, the Thermalito Afterbay, Clear Lake, the Red Bluff Diversion Dam, etc. that are included in the Nor Cal area. Just my 2 pesos.

    LSR

  7. #5
    In INTERNET REHAB Her454's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mullet Mountain, Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,113

    Default

    Not much posted lately, but I agree I would like to see it stay.

    Disclaimer: An expression of opinion or agreement on the subject in no way affiliates or associates me with that Grads guy.

  8. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LandSpeedRacer View Post
    How about re-naming it NorCal??? When I saw it was named Gold Rush, I thought it was more for the Sierra's and foothills on the east side of the valley and there are many rivers and lakes like the Sac, the Thermalito Afterbay, Clear Lake, the Red Bluff Diversion Dam, etc. that are included in the Nor Cal area. Just my 2 pesos.

    LSR
    ditto!

  9. #7
    Jackwagon Patrolman Rexone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Earth
    Posts
    11,644
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I never thought I'd hear these words come out of my mouth but..........THANK YOU REXONE!
    I'm an equal opportunity asshole.

  10. #8
    Keep it wet! Blewbayou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vacaville Ca.
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Her454 View Post
    Not much posted lately, but I agree I would like to see it stay.

    Disclaimer: An expression of opinion or agreement on the subject in no way affiliates or associates me with that Grads guy.
    Dotto!
    Well said Tracy!

  11. #9
    Trying to Re-Member Waffleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northern Taxifornia
    Posts
    794

    Thumbs up Yep, what he said!

    Quote Originally Posted by LandSpeedRacer View Post
    Just because there is not a lot of posting right now, that does not mean there won't be come spring and summer. It is a great place to post events that include everyone: v-drives, jets, O/B's, Lunch Bunch, Etc. Not everyone reads all the different sections and might miss a good event to go to.

    How about re-naming it NorCal??? When I saw it was named Gold Rush, I thought it was more for the Sierra's and foothills on the east side of the valley and there are many rivers and lakes like the Sac, the Thermalito Afterbay, Clear Lake, the Red Bluff Diversion Dam, etc. that are included in the Nor Cal area. Just my 2 pesos.

    LSR

    "I'd rather be lucky than good"

  12. #10
    Laveycraft NuEra 2750 highvoltagehands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Granite Bay, CA
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Keep it.

  13. #11

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    22

    Default

    ah what they said or something

  14. #12
    Serviiice serviiice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    69

    Default

    I say stay

  15. #13
    Senior Member Familycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Jose CA
    Posts
    848

    Default Please keep it. Nor Cal is a more appropriate name.

    My $.02.

    Rick
    "Equity at its Best"

  16. #14
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Keep it and rename it NorCal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95