This weekend
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread:
This weekend

  1. #1
    Cas
    Cas is offline
    Angry American Cas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,103

    Default This weekend

    It's been all over a couple of radio stations that I listen to that LE is going to be out in full force on the water. Apparently there were approx 1800 alcohol related accidents on CA waterways last year so they're going to be really looking closely.
    Not only that, with CA being broke, they're going to be writing tickets for all kinds of things to bring in some money.

    Be Safe out there!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    rollin on the river DAVEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oakley, CA
    Posts
    1,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cas View Post
    It's been all over a couple of radio stations that I listen to that LE is going to be out in full force on the water. Apparently there were approx 1800 alcohol related accidents on CA waterways last year so they're going to be really looking closely.
    Not only that, with CA being broke, they're going to be writing tickets for all kinds of things to bring in some money.

    Be Safe out there!
    This is a good reminder for everyone.



    BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!!!!
    Alcohol free since 8/8/1993
    My life is just a dream....

  4. #3
    Senior Member rshrp2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    408

    Default

    All of the " weekend warriors " will be out at Folsom. I think you really need to pay attention this weekend as there is alot of novice boaters out there. I wouldn't mind seeing some LE action , especially with the lake lice.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Positive Vibration Dread Pirate of Humboldt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Humboldt
    Posts
    427

    Default

    That's why I love Trinity. Might have been 25 boats on the whole lake Friday. Everyone be safe and have a great weekend. I'd rather not read any horror stories on here next week if we can help it..

  7. #5
    Cas
    Cas is offline
    Angry American Cas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate of Humboldt View Post
    That's why I love Trinity. Might have been 25 boats on the whole lake Friday. Everyone be safe and have a great weekend. I'd rather not read any horror stories on here next week if we can help it..
    You ought to come on over to Shasta sometime between 6/24 and 7/1. There's going to be a bunch of us jet boaters up there staying at Antler's campground for our annual trip.

  8. #6
    Positive Vibration Dread Pirate of Humboldt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Humboldt
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cas View Post
    You ought to come on over to Shasta sometime between 6/24 and 7/1. There's going to be a bunch of us jet boaters up there staying at Antler's campground for our annual trip.
    Might have to try to do that. I have a few trips planned, but they are mostly for the kids. I need one too!

  9. #7
    Senior Member War Canoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Like Sabwafare, I am everywhere
    Posts
    4,893

    Default Spoke to the Police in Suisun City....

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVEO View Post
    This is a good reminder for everyone.



    BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!!!!
    They said they were going to be out in force near Disco Bay the weekend AFTER Memorial Day...Heads up ...

  10. #8
    Senior Member Deltarat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay Ca.
    Posts
    1,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by War Canoe View Post
    They said they were going to be out in force near Disco Bay the weekend AFTER Memorial Day...Heads up ...
    Thanks for the heads up on this, I will be going out on Sat and this is just one more good reason to fill the ice chest with waters like I did last weekend.

    I am not sure what they consider full force, but on Sat there were 3 LEO boats in Kellog Creek and all three of them had boats pulled over when I came in.
    What happens on the Delta stays on the Delta

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Redding, Ca
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cas View Post
    You ought to come on over to Shasta sometime between 6/24 and 7/1. There's going to be a bunch of us jet boaters up there staying at Antler's campground for our annual trip.
    I will be staying at one of the resorts by Antlers (Lakeshore Villa RV) from 6/26 to 7/2. We were going to go to Trinity, but no water at the northern end. Shasta looks good this year, at least better then last year. If you see a 2006 Cobalt, black/white with a small tan stripe give us a wave. I've got my captians call open most of the time so you should be able hear me coming up the river.
    Last edited by Redding Rat; 05-27-2009 at 09:16 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95