32' DCB on Folsom Lake today?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread:
32' DCB on Folsom Lake today?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    49

    Default 32' DCB on Folsom Lake today?

    I went out to the lake earlier today and as I got there there was a 32 DCB leaving the park. Anyone know who that is? Whoever it is their boat is absolutely awesome! It had #6's hanging off the back.
    Last edited by LIMELIGHT; 04-17-2008 at 06:13 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nor. Cal & Everywhere
    Posts
    249

    Talking A Chicks Boat===========

    Quote Originally Posted by LIMELIGHT View Post
    I went out to the lake earlier today and as I got there there was a 32 DCB leaving the park. Anyone know who that is? Whoever it is their boat is absolutely awesome! It had #6's hanging off the back.
    The boat is owned by a working girl at the Gold Club. The name of the boat is "SPANKIN MACHINE". It is maintained by "The Beaver Works" in Loomis, CA. The props are lick finished and of course the engines are blown.
    Chris

  4. #3
    Northern CA DCB Sales Boatmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay, CA
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    Most likely Rob Jensen's 32 with 1200s out of New Castle.
    Last edited by Boatmaster; 04-18-2008 at 07:55 PM.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatmaster View Post
    Most likely Ron Jensen's 32 with 1200s out of New Castle.
    That sounds about right because he headed north on Auburn-Folsom road in the Newcastle direction. 1200's???? WOW! What kind of speeds does that thing do with 1200's....170+ m.p.h.? Is it a brand new boat? Did he own any other boats before this that we might have seen before?

  7. #5
    27 Victory 800efi ToMorrow44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SoCal; NAS PCola
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LIMELIGHT View Post
    That sounds about right because he headed north on Auburn-Folsom road in the Newcastle direction. 1200's???? WOW! What kind of speeds does that thing do with 1200's....170+ m.p.h.? Is it a brand new boat? Did he own any other boats before this that we might have seen before?
    Yeah I'm pretty sure he had the 32 DCB with 1100s and #6s that was a victim of the accident at Big Cat 2 years back. That was a gorgeous boat, let me tell you. Saw it right before Big Cat...and right after. Sounds like he got a new one though, congrats to him.

  8. #6
    Senior Member stoker2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Folsom,Ca
    Posts
    1,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToMorrow44 View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty sure he had the 32 DCB with 1100s and #6s that was a victim of the accident at Big Cat 2 years back. That was a gorgeous boat, let me tell you. Saw it right before Big Cat...and right after. Sounds like he got a new one though, congrats to him.
    yeppers,i know the couple that was thrown out when rob couldnt stop in time,or so the story goes
    And that was the second time this guy has been thrown out of a boat with serious injuries
    And to top it off he bought the crashed boat off of Rob
    Boat is like new now and on the East coast
    Whacker Smacker M/E #561 IHBA "first looser"champ 2006&2007&Sportsman Driver of the Year

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95