Inaugural Lake Elsinore Gran Prix Enduro
Endurance Race Teams:
RPM RACING ENTERPRISES is pleased to announce that the Nordic & Hallett Boats Lake Elsinore Gran Prix Enduro Presented by Nick Rose Insurance is a "Go!!"
Here's the important information:
- Two day event (Sat.& Sun) - April 7 & 8
- 2 hours each day.
- Most accrued laps after 4 hours is declared overall winner. As with the Parker Enduro, emphasis will be on the Division winners.
- Same rules as the Parker Enduro.
- La Laguna Resort & Launch Ramp will be the site for pits/event.
- Lake Elsinore Gran Prix Enduro will be held 1st, in the am (anticipated start between 8:00-9:00 am each day to try to avoid wind/weather).
- 1 mandatory pit stop each day.
- Course will be same as NWSRA Water Ski races - we are considering the entire perimeter of the lake which is 5 miles.
- NWSRA "Diamond Classic" Water Ski Races will be held after the conclusion of the Lake Elsinore Gran Prix each day.
I will have more detailed information and entry forms next week.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email.
Ross Wallach, President
RPM RACING ENTERPRISES
1803 Morgan Lane
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Tags for this Thread