All I need now is some black socks
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 29

Thread:
All I need now is some black socks

  1. #1
    private dancer convincor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    at the lake
    Posts
    484

    Default All I need now is some black socks

    Just bought my first DCB. I have had a few 25 Daytonas that were faster than the 22 but this thing is a blast to drive!

    It's hard work being a trophy husband
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Congrats man! That boat is rigged out really nice.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    private dancer convincor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    at the lake
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Thanks! I am impressed with it. Not too many DCB's this far east. I have only seen one other in person.

    The speakers are shutting down after about 10 mins. Had a stereo shop look at it and they say the speakers need replaced. At 2k a pair it will proabaly get something else.
    It's hard work being a trophy husband
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Boat Nut drejustice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northern Va. and SML
    Posts
    550

    Default

    Congrats!

    www.smlpba.com "Education not Legislation"
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by convincor View Post
    Thanks! I am impressed with it. Not too many DCB's this far east. I have only seen one other in person.

    The speakers are shutting down after about 10 mins. Had a stereo shop look at it and they say the speakers need replaced. At 2k a pair it will proabaly get something else.

    I would think shutting down would be a voltage issue or hot amps or dead batts. Will they shut off if you have the battery charger on the radio batterys?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #6
    Senior Member PLACECRAFT20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    1,083

    Default

    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #7
    private dancer convincor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    at the lake
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Cliff View Post
    I would think shutting down would be a voltage issue or hot amps or dead batts. Will they shut off if you have the battery charger on the radio batterys?
    The volts are good. To touch the outside of the amps they are cool. Have not tried a battery charger. With both shut offs "on" and the boat running they will still shut down?? The left rear bass is definatly blown. The left front bass will not play even with a good speaker?? It might have a couple issues.

    Oh and Dave got the changer wet and it doesn't work either!

    Other than that I love the boat!
    It's hard work being a trophy husband
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #8
    Senior Member LESSON LEARNED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    194

    Default Love that boat...

    Quote Originally Posted by convincor View Post
    At 2k a pair it will proabaly get something else.
    2K a pair, they must be made out of gold... Should be more like $200 a pair...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by convincor View Post
    The volts are good. To touch the outside of the amps they are cool. Have not tried a battery charger. With both shut offs "on" and the boat running they will still shut down?? The left rear bass is definatly blown. The left front bass will not play even with a good speaker?? It might have a couple issues.

    Oh and Dave got the changer wet and it doesn't work either!

    Other than that I love the boat!

    Damn, that thing was loud as hell when I had it. Just replace those focals with somthing cheaper IMO.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    146

    Default

    I thought that i already gave the the money for the socks!!!??? I'll have a mate for yours by sping 2012 - or that one if u get impatient!!!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #11
    private dancer convincor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    at the lake
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drejustice View Post
    Congrats!
    You now have a new DCB on SML. It was delivered on this week, M31 w/700's!
    It's hard work being a trophy husband
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Fort Collins Co
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I'm almost positive i saw this boat in Colorado at the beginning of the summer, where did it come from?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #13
    The Pool Bitch phebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Posts
    4,236

    Default

    Toby's old boat?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #14
    private dancer convincor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    at the lake
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Yea it is Toby's old boat. It was in Ca. then in Tx for a little while. Now it is in Oh.
    It's hard work being a trophy husband
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95