10 qt Dooley Jet Pan
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread:
10 qt Dooley Jet Pan

  1. #1
    Broke Member monstertahiti78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Folsom, CA
    Posts
    387

    Default 10 qt Dooley Jet Pan

    I have a 10 qt dooley jet pan with windage tray and pickup -- $200

    Pan does need to be repaired but the damage is very minimal. Price is as is.

    Contact Nathan @ 916-337-1183Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JetPanClean1.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	491482Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JetPanClean2.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	491490Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JetPanClean3.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	491498Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JetPanClean4.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	491506Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JetPanClean5.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	491514Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JetPanDirty1 (5).jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	491522

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    484

    Default pan

    give you a $100 for it for that I can take a chance on

  4. #3
    Broke Member monstertahiti78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Folsom, CA
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coletr5 View Post
    give you a $100 for it for that I can take a chance on
    Cant go that low but I can work with you. The lowest I can go is $150.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    484

    Default pan

    Quote Originally Posted by monstertahiti78 View Post
    Cant go that low but I can work with you. The lowest I can go is $150.
    offer still stands is there a pick up with it I will pay shiping so it will be $125 to $130 to my door + repair on the pan let me know coletr5

  7. #5
    Broke Member monstertahiti78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Folsom, CA
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coletr5 View Post
    offer still stands is there a pick up with it I will pay shiping so it will be $125 to $130 to my door + repair on the pan let me know coletr5
    Okay sounds good. I just sold my boat and I now have the full amount needed for my new one. With that said i would like to get rid of all of the old stuff I have laying around the shop and im not too worried on making a killing on it. So if I dont have any more interest in a few days, the pan is all yours for $100+shipping. Also the pan does have the windage tray and pickup that I will include.

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    484

    Default pan

    great I will take it texs me addres 1 661 406 2448 I will get money order to you coletr5

  9. #7
    Broke Member monstertahiti78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Folsom, CA
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coletr5 View Post
    great I will take it texs me addres 1 661 406 2448 I will get money order to you coletr5
    Shortly after I sent you a text my phone died and im pretty sure its down for the count. If your still interested just let me know on here. Thanks

  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    484

    Default pan

    looking for shiping prices to see if it is worth it or not Firm $125 coletr5

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    484

    Default pan

    have not heard back from you what I need it for is to make a pan for my CADIE motor or my pontiac motor so I have to get it right if you think that is going to work let me know coletr5 ????????

  12. #10
    Broke Member monstertahiti78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Folsom, CA
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coletr5 View Post
    have not heard back from you what I need it for is to make a pan for my CADIE motor or my pontiac motor so I have to get it right if you think that is going to work let me know coletr5 ????????
    Consider it yours for the $100 plus shipping. Im working on getting the quote for you. I work 2 jobs and go to school so finding time to get quotes is difficult. I have some free time friday morning so Ill get it for you then.

  13. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    484

    Default pan

    Quote Originally Posted by monstertahiti78 View Post
    Consider it yours for the $100 plus shipping. Im working on getting the quote for you. I work 2 jobs and go to school so finding time to get quotes is difficult. I have some free time friday morning so Ill get it for you then.
    still have no heard from you price for shiping and addres for check thanks coletr5

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95