Runnerbottom pollution......
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 15

Thread:
Runnerbottom pollution......

  1. #1
    Senior Member Boat 405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,733

    Default Runnerbottom pollution......

    Dude, instead of polluting the spam section with a new thread for each part, Just put them into one thread calling it parts for sale. No body needs to scroll through a half page of various items from one seller.....
    Boat 405.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Franger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    2,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by widowmaker View Post
    Dude, instead of polluting the spam section with a new thread for each part, Just put them into one thread calling it parts for sale. No body needs to scroll through a half page of various items from one seller.....
    X2 ...

  4. #3
    Senior Member jyeager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    West Covina, California, United States
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Yup!!!!!
    Check out my work here --------> http://www.fairplex.com/fp/ctec/index.asp
    Decals? go here------------------> https://www.facebook.com/StickersByJosh
    Like McIntyre Snob here -------->https://www.facebook.com/McIntyreSnob

    Southwind 18 460 ford
    Southwind tunnel dragster 468 Chevy


  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member jockorace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Whitewright, TX
    Posts
    3,359

    Default

    I crack up every time I see this (multiple single part posts). I figured out a long time ago that when you post a list of parts (with pics) that every time someone posts a question about an individual part, when you answer you are actually bumping your entire list of parts....DUH! Jocko

  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Not a professional boat parts seller but it does make it easier and nicer to dig through the SPAM when a part sells and it gets marked sold... so I'm ok with the individual ads....

  8. #6
    Lurker Tahiti350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    417

    Default

    I'm going to be cleaning out the garage this weekend (finally), and will have a shit ton of stuff. If I posted individual ads for everything I'd probably own the first 2 paged of the forum.... Yeah, I'll keep it to just a couple of posts, sorted in a way that makes sense, hopefully.
    1983 DiMarco 7/8 runner bottom, BBC (coming soon).

  9. #7
    Senior Member Runnerbottom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Back Bay OC
    Posts
    381

    Cool no worries

    Ill work on limiting my bumps
    Last edited by Runnerbottom; 04-26-2015 at 03:20 PM.

  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    OR
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Or heres a better idea...why doesn't everyone just spam his inbox with garbage since he doesn't seem to care of doing things like the normal guys do on here when they try and sell there stuff. At least this way he'll get annoyed when his inbox is full over and over and has to constantly weed thru all the bs to respond to pm's of potential buyers and finally get the hint

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    OR
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Jocko some people don't have that much intelligence on some of these forums

    Quote Originally Posted by jockorace View Post
    I crack up every time I see this (multiple single part posts). I figured out a long time ago that when you post a list of parts (with pics) that every time someone posts a question about an individual part, when you answer you are actually bumping your entire list of parts....DUH! Jocko

  12. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    WHO cares? Why don't you guys cut this guy some slack?

    maybe he doesn't know how to do it?...... he just wants to sell some parts! GEEEZ

  13. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    OR
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Every time I post a new yellow smiley face with sun glasses, I get a kick outa knowing it is really pissing off some people on here, whos time like the split second it takes to scroll past my posts is sooo precious


    I'd say from his comment he knows exactly what he's doing so why cut some slack?

  14. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 79witchcraft View Post
    Every time I post a new yellow smiley face with sun glasses, I get a kick outa knowing it is really pissing off some people on here, whos time like the split second it takes to scroll past my posts is sooo precious


    I'd say from his comment he knows exactly what he's doing so why cut some slack?
    Well you should hit up bent props.... He just posted 2 engines on 2 posts.....OMG... Shame on him too! Lol

    Kinda petty in my book..... Are you guys the POLICE on here?
    who gives a PHUCK? Oh yeah......... YOU guys! Lol

  15. #13
    Senior Member jockorace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Whitewright, TX
    Posts
    3,359

    Default

    The single item posts really don't bother me at all. I was merely pointing out that it's to the seller's advantage to list them all in one ad. I've had several multi-item threads in the past few years that NEVER needed a single BUMP. Stayed at or near the top for weeks with just normal Q & A posts from buyers and answers from me. Whatever........ Jocko

  16. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jockorace View Post
    The single item posts really don't bother me at all. I was merely pointing out that it's to the seller's advantage to list them all in one ad. I've had several multi-item threads in the past few years that NEVER needed a single BUMP. Stayed at or near the top for weeks with just normal Q & A posts from buyers and answers from me. Whatever........ Jocko
    yeah Jocko, You were actually trying to help the guy out.....
    What I posted wasnt to YOU!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95