New Years Savings - Complete M3 ProCharger system
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 15

Thread:
New Years Savings - Complete M3 ProCharger system

  1. #1
    Senior Member jayteetrotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    639

    Default New Years Savings - Complete M3 ProCharger system

    THis is a complete M3 procharger set. All in very good condition. Only asking $2,500.00 +ride for everything. Will only sell complete.



    Jeremy
    909.262.9648

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member jayteetrotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Bump

  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    4

    Default

    What engine was this installed on? I have a 500efi, so looking to install on that. Also any idea on hours on this unit

    Thanks

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member jayteetrotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    639

    Default

    502 c.i. refreshed 20 hours ago

  7. #5
    Senior Member jayteetrotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    639

    Default

    ttt. ready to bolt on...

  8. #6
    Senior Member jayteetrotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    639

    Default still got it

    ready to go... ttt

  9. #7
    Senior Member fastnlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ventura
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Do you have the part number? Looks like they make different ones for carb and EFI. Was it on a carbureted or EFI 502?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #8
    Senior Member jayteetrotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Its set up for a EFI. It was being set up for my 502 efi in my eliminator and i never put it on. It came off of a 500EFI blue motor.
    Last edited by jayteetrotter; 04-03-2016 at 06:21 PM.

  11. #9
    ptc
    ptc is offline
    Senior Member ptc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sacramento Area
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    You can use the supercharger setup and all these parts on either type of motor (carb or efi). For a carb motor you will need a boost referenced carb 750-850 max, a boost referenced fuel regulator, and this setup will need a blow off valve if youre running 10psi boost or more, which it doesnt look like there is one provided.

    The M series is for "marine"
    1975 Sanger True Flat - 496 BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

  12. #10
    Senior Member fastnlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ventura
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayteetrotter View Post
    Its set up for a EFI. It was being set up for my 502 efi in my eliminator and i never put it on. It came off of a 500EFI blue motor.
    Thanks for the information. I need to do some more research on this to see if it will work for me. I gather you have not run it yourself? Who did the refresh on it? Do you have any receipts? Thanks.

  13. #11
    Senior Member fastnlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ventura
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    You can use the supercharger setup and all these parts on either type of motor (carb or efi). For a carb motor you will need a boost referenced carb 750-850 max, a boost referenced fuel regulator, and this setup will need a blow off valve if youre running 10psi boost or more, which it doesnt look like there is one provided.

    The M series is for "marine"
    Thanks for the information. So it will only need one carburetor? Right now I have a 509 with a Quickfuel 850 on a 22 Daytona outdrive. I have an 871 TBS blower I was going to put on it but this might be an easier way to go. I need to find out if my engine guy is familiar with these. He's a roots blower guy.

  14. #12
    Senior Member jayteetrotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fastnlight View Post
    Thanks for the information. I need to do some more research on this to see if it will work for me. I gather you have not run it yourself? Who did the refresh on it? Do you have any receipts? Thanks.
    I have never run it. Bought it for the price I am selling it. The original plan was to put it on my stock 502 mercruiser in my eliminator with the set of dart heads I bought from Mike Mello here on PB. The heads and blower were said to have less than 20 hours since the last refresh. When I bought the parts I was squeezing every last hour possible out of my motor before the rebuild. Since that time, I got into the engine compartment to find my back seat was very close to the pulley's and I would have needed to redo my side panels as my speakers would not allow me to just slide the rear seat forward as that was my original thought. Needless to say, too tight without some modifications to the interior. So I decided that the level of modification was beyond what I was willing to commit to. I had heard of other guys putting prochargers on my same boat but did not realize the level of commitment i would need to put in on my boat. So I decided to keep with the naturally aspirated motor, a little higher compression, some better parts using the heads but not the blower and only about 600 HP. The heads were in good shape and are perfect for the current build.

    Hope this is helpful.

    Jeremy
    Last edited by jayteetrotter; 04-04-2016 at 07:38 PM.

  15. #13
    Senior Member fastnlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ventura
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayteetrotter View Post
    I have never run it. Bought it for the price I am selling it. The original plan was to put it on my stock 502 mercruiser in my eliminator with the set of dart heads I bought from Mike Mello here on PB. The heads and blower were said to have less than 20 hours since the last refresh. When I bought the parts I was squeezing every last hour possible out of my motor before the rebuild. Since that time, I got into the engine compartment to find my back seat was very close to the pulley's and I would have needed to redo my side panels as my speakers would not allow me to just slide the rear seat forward as that was my original thought. Needless to say, too tight without some modifications to the interior. So I decided that the level of modification was beyond what I was willing to commit to. I had heard of other guys putting prochargers on my same boat but did not realize the level of commitment i would need to put in on my boat. So I decided to keep with the naturally aspirated motor, a little higher compression, some better parts using the heads but not the blower and only about 600 HP. The heads were in good shape and are perfect for the current build.

    Hope this is helpful.

    Jeremy
    Thanks Jeremy. Yes that does help. Looks I would have to move my back seat up as well about 4" with the 871, but I don't have the speaker or side panel issue. As mine sits now with the NA setup it's very close to the seat. How much forward would you have to move your seat? How long is your Daytona?

  16. #14
    Senior Member jayteetrotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fastnlight View Post
    Thanks Jeremy. Yes that does help. Looks I would have to move my back seat up as well about 4" with the 871, but I don't have the speaker or side panel issue. As mine sits now with the NA setup it's very close to the seat. How much forward would you have to move your seat? How long is your Daytona?
    I have a 25 eagle. Before buying the blower i spoke to procharger directly which was a little while ago. in all honesty if i remember correctly, they said no forward space required so i bought the blower. i knew that my alternator pulley was notched out in the back of the seat but thought it wouldn't matter. Also, the interior is not stock eliminator interior as the boat originally had a dog house and locker set up with the 2 jump seats in the rear. nonetheless, when i finally got it to the boat shop this winter to pull the motor i was then told i may want to rethink my build. I was ok with it as I had recently put a 750 HP pump gas blower motor into my 19' schiada and that is where I get my hot rodding on. this boat is and will probably remain as my family boat so I reconsidered what I was doing here pretty easily...

    BTW, i would be interested in the 871 if you wanted to work out some sorta trade deal... the motor in the schiada could really use a 871 instead of the 671 it has on it... no biggie either way.

    Call me and we can work out any further details if this would be a good deal for you.

    Jeremy
    909.262.9648

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95