Burn's Stainless Steel Headers
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread:
Burn's Stainless Steel Headers

  1. #1
    Senior Member cheyenne580's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    435

    Default Burn's Stainless Steel Headers

    For sale is a set of Burn's Stainless Steel header's for a BBC plus the B-Tech Tune able collector set. $1750.00 plus shipping.

    Jim Sampica

    [email protected]

    602-448-9374
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0519.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	1004346   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0520.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	1004354   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0521.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	1004362   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0522.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	1004370  
    Last edited by cheyenne580; 02-08-2018 at 09:58 AM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Are these still available , will they work on my Pontiac big chief heads

  4. #3
    Senior Member cheyenne580's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wnocks View Post
    Are these still available , will they work on my Pontiac big chief heads
    Yes they are still available. If your heads have a chevy bolt pattern then yes they will fit. My guess is yes they will fit. Wally I can deliver them to Lake Havasu.
    Last edited by cheyenne580; 01-22-2018 at 10:05 AM.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    187

    Default

    When are you coming to Havasu ?

  7. #5
    Senior Member cheyenne580's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wnocks View Post
    When are you coming to Havasu ?

    You say when you want them.

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheyenne580 View Post
    You say when you want them.
    I have to make sure they will fit these brand new Brodix Pontiac Big Cheif Heads we are building a new 588 for our Placecraft Tunnel . My heads will be shipped in the next two weeks. We will be racing Feb 9,10,11th at Blue Water with ADBA last race with the small motor, going to be selling the 496 and moving up ! Here is my number 928-486-1787 , Sincerely Wally

  9. #7
    Senior Member cheyenne580's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wnocks View Post
    I have to make sure they will fit these brand new Brodix Pontiac Big Cheif Heads we are building a new 588 for our Placecraft Tunnel . My heads will be shipped in the next two weeks. We will be racing Feb 9,10,11th at Blue Water with ADBA last race with the small motor, going to be selling the 496 and moving up ! Here is my number 928-486-1787 , Sincerely Wally
    can't the builder of the heads tell you if the will fit or not? Here is my number 602-448-9374. Who is building your heads? I hate to see you miss out on these headers its a good deal. I thought bringing them to you would save you the shipping cost. I would only charge you $25.00 and I will bring them to you. Sincerely Jim

  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Harold Bruce at R & D Marine is building my motor but it hasnt even been shipped from Michigan yet . Right now I have so much going on with business and I have a very good friend that runs a rear engine dragster with a 582 bbc in Omaha Neb. that has some Fab Shop custom upswept awesome stainless headers he will sell me for for $1400 he paid $3200 for them ! Yours have been for sale for a while, I dont see people lining up to by most of this used stuff thats for sale everywhere on the internet ! So if I miss em there is plenty of others

  11. #9
    Senior Member cheyenne580's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wnocks View Post
    Harold Bruce at R & D Marine is building my motor but it hasnt even been shipped from Michigan yet . Right now I have so much going on with business and I have a very good friend that runs a rear engine dragster with a 582 bbc in Omaha Neb. that has some Fab Shop custom upswept awesome stainless headers he will sell me for for $1400 he paid $3200 for them ! Yours have been for sale for a while, I dont see people lining up to by most of this used stuff thats for sale everywhere on the internet ! So if I miss em there is plenty of others
    Ok Wally I did not mean to be pushy on the sale. I was going to say if they did not fit I would give you a full refund. Good luck with your build.

  12. #10
    Senior Member cheyenne580's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    435

    Default

    bump
    Last edited by cheyenne580; 02-08-2018 at 10:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95