565 Tunnel Ram Nitrous Combination, complete carbs to pan, ready to drop in. Only 8 passes since freshened earlier this year. Runs 8.50s on motor and 8.0s on about 150 HP shot in my flat. Never spun over 7800 RPM, most passes right at 7500-7600 RPM. Very consistent combination. $13,500. Sold!!
• Merlin Block, Callies Crank, Oliver Rods,
• Ross Nitrous Pistons, 13:1 CR, Hellfire rings
• Bullet 7/4 swap cam, .904” lifters
• Polished Dart Heads, Crane Gold Rockers w/stud girdle
• DaVinci Carbs on Edelbrock Tunnel Ram with 1” phenolic spacer
• Jesel Belt Drive
• Moroso vacuum pump
• Crank trigger, MSD distributor and coil
• Induction Solutions/Edelbrock adjustable plate nitrous system capable of 75-350 HP
• V-Drive or Jet Oil pan available.
Last edited by David 519; 09-26-2018 at 05:10 PM.
Originally Posted by gn7
....... David 519 is 100% correct........
Originally Posted by fuelinmyveins82
.....I think people forget that racing is supposed to fun. Losing shouldn't be discouraging it should motivate you work on your pile to make it faster.....