wheres/who did i buy a old school wing from
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 21

Thread:
wheres/who did i buy a old school wing from

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mouzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    corona ca
    Posts
    19,799

    Default wheres/who did i buy a old school wing from

    i bought a old school wing on here few weeks back from someone in no calif and he was gonna diliver it in 2 weeks .well the time has passed from when he said he was gonna bring it down..i cleared all my pm cuz it gets full fast....it was a old school wing for $250 bucks what he had just paid and didnt like it or something ....so ive had the cash sitting in the envelope and waiting ,,,,,,,who ever you were i still need it...and waiting.....

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    i got skiillllzzzz.... fast76rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    clearlake ca
    Posts
    977

    Default

    i think you are talkin about the one i had for sale.it got sold to sangerfan76 dan.it was for $250
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	007.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	327.5 KB 
ID:	55039  

  4. #3
    Senior Member Mouzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    corona ca
    Posts
    19,799

    Default

    thats it he was gonna diliver it to me when he came down we had made the deal......i heard he came down but never called me to meet up. and i didnt have his #......

    wheres my wing we had a deal....................

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    i got skiillllzzzz.... fast76rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    clearlake ca
    Posts
    977

    Default

    the only time we talked is when you wanted me to meet quickjet when he was in sac.you decided that he was to far from me and you would pass.so you had dan "sangerfan76" pm me because he was lookin for one to.i dont know if you made a deal with dan.but we never made a deal?

  7. #5
    Senior Member Mouzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    corona ca
    Posts
    19,799

    Default

    DID DAN BUY IT FROM YOU ..if he did then he and i made the deal cuz he said he just got it......somebody said they bought it and didnt like it ..quickjet said the wing was to far away so who ever had it said im comeing down to southern cali do you want me to bring the wing i said yes to $250 and gave who ever my # to call when they got down here.

  8. #6
    i got skiillllzzzz.... fast76rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    clearlake ca
    Posts
    977

    Default

    dan bought it from me.i know i never said i was comeing down south.you might want to check with dan.

  9. #7
    Senior Member Mouzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    corona ca
    Posts
    19,799

    Default

    it was dan..he just got it from ya and didnt like it to big....somebody pmed me ......


    dan wheres my wing ...............
    Last edited by Mouzer; 09-24-2009 at 10:07 AM.

  10. #8
    i got skiillllzzzz.... fast76rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    clearlake ca
    Posts
    977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzer View Post
    it was dan..he just got it from ya and didnt like it to big....somebody pmed me ......


    dan wheres my wing ................
    the sides where big on it,but they could be cut down.i bought it and put it up for sale like two days later because my boat wasnt going over a 100mph anytime soon.but for 250 it is a good old school wing.

  11. #9
    Senior Member Mouzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    corona ca
    Posts
    19,799

    Default

    dan if ya get this i still need it and waiting for it. i needed that old school for my old flatty and been waiting.thanks mouz
    Last edited by Mouzer; 09-24-2009 at 10:07 AM.

  12. #10
    Happy Member WishIknew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Under a Rock near ???
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzer View Post
    i bought a old school wing on here few weeks back from someone in no calif and he was gonna diliver it in 2 weeks .well the time has passed from when he said he was gonna bring it down..i cleared all my pm cuz it gets full fast....it was a old school wing for $250 bucks what he had just paid and didnt like it or something ....so ive had the cash sitting in the envelope and waiting ,,,,,,,who ever you were i still need it...and waiting.....
    If you have the cash in a envelope I would guess you did not buy it !!!

  13. #11
    Senior Member Mouzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    corona ca
    Posts
    19,799

    Default

    i didnt ask for your opinion did i... deal is a deal..i asked if he wanted me to send the money and he said hang on to it till i come down you can pay me then.....

  14. #12
    Senior Member raysoninoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Western Sydney NSW AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    195

    Default Deals gone bad

    He Mouzer I think this thing of people 'going back' on a deal is on the increase.
    It also happened to me the other week. I had a mate in Chico who was doing a deal on my behalf for the purple billet battery holder. Was it still for sale- yes, he'll take it, a couple of pms later all is ok. Two weeks later how are things going? Reply, oh! it's been sold!
    There is also a long running saga regarding a set of heads, but that's another story...
    I had organized to buy twisties x 2 and a magneto to be picked up when I came to Long Beach in August, NO PROBLEMS guys were great to deal with. But lately it's been another thing, compounded by the fact I'm so far away. At the very least it's dissapointing.
    Mediocrity is NOT an option...


  15. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Reno NV
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raysoninoz View Post
    He Mouzer I think this thing of people 'going back' on a deal is on the increase.
    It also happened to me the other week. I had a mate in Chico who was doing a deal on my behalf for the purple billet battery holder. Was it still for sale- yes, he'll take it, a couple of pms later all is ok. Two weeks later how are things going? Reply, oh! it's been sold!
    There is also a long running saga regarding a set of heads, but that's another story...
    I had organized to buy twisties x 2 and a magneto to be picked up when I came to Long Beach in August, NO PROBLEMS guys were great to deal with. But lately it's been another thing, compounded by the fact I'm so far away. At the very least it's dissapointing.
    This is for shure I have tryed to sell some stuff on here for a couple of months. I have spent time on the phone and the comp with a guy in ARZ and OKL whent and got prices to ship after i was told it was sold to never get the returne call or email. A call or email would be nice saying sorry dont have the money or thanks but no thanks. I guess that is just to hard.

  16. #14
    Senior Member Mouzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    corona ca
    Posts
    19,799

    Default

    Dans a good guy ..something must of happened...maybe it blew out of his truck on the way down and he was hopen i would forget about it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95