Have 25's need 43's and 45's
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread:
Have 25's need 43's and 45's

  1. #1
    Senior Member ABOUT TIME RACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    VACAVILLE
    Posts
    680

    Default Have 25's need 43's and 45's

    I have a set of nice 10 deg. 25's I will sell or trade. I need a set of 10 deg. 43's , and 45's that I will buy or trade

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member ABOUT TIME RACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    VACAVILLE
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ABOUT TIME RACING View Post
    I have a set of nice 10 deg. 25's I will sell or trade. I need a set of 10 deg. 43's , and 45's that I will buy or trade
    Where's all the gears hiding

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Covington Texas
    Posts
    498

    Default

    I have 3 sets of 45's 2 are light, I exchange for 50.00 and shipping and a like set of gears 10 for 10 and 12 for 12 lat me know if I can help. thanks j.j.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member ABOUT TIME RACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    VACAVILLE
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beaverfab View Post
    I have 3 sets of 45's 2 are light, I exchange for 50.00 and shipping and a like set of gears 10 for 10 and 12 for 12 lat me know if I can help. thanks j.j.
    So 25's 10 degree for 45's 10 degree non lightend $50.00 , and shipping one way

  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Covington Texas
    Posts
    498

    Default

    You get to pay shipping to me and back, sorry but that is the way it works. I will clean and check your gears for cracks and you will get a set of gears that were cleaned and checked for cracks back. Thanks j.j.

  8. #6
    Senior Member ABOUT TIME RACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    VACAVILLE
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beaverfab View Post
    You get to pay shipping to me and back, sorry but that is the way it works. I will clean and check your gears for cracks and you will get a set of gears that were cleaned and checked for cracks back. Thanks j.j.
    How much for the gears outright

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Covington Texas
    Posts
    498

    Default

    I would rather not sell gears only exchange thanks j.j.

  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vacaville,Ca.
    Posts
    2,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ABOUT TIME RACING View Post
    How much for the gears outright
    Marsha... Quit being such a cheap ass, take your gears to the US post office, If it fits, it ships.. A round trip ride to Texas for a set of gears is what $20.00 +/-...

  11. #9
    The member 1bdhondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    3,244

    Default

    Marshal Ira steinberg.


















    JEW!!!!!

  12. #10
    Senior Member ABOUT TIME RACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    VACAVILLE
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sangster View Post
    Marsha... Quit being such a cheap ass, take your gears to the US post office, If it fits, it ships.. A round trip ride to Texas for a set of gears is what $20.00 +/-...
    Come on Mike cut loosse with some of your gears

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95