On the east coast (MA), I have a brand new professionally racing shop built 383 short block built (zero hours) with:
1. Chevy four bolt main block
2. A Scat 9-3750-5700 9000 series cast steel crank
3. Scat-2 ICR5700 4340 Steel connecting rods with ARP cap screws
4. Keith Black forged Icon Series IC9926, 9.7 – 1 dished tops with 64cc chambers.
5. A Comp Cams Hydraulic Flat Tappet Blower Camshaft with 652394 lifters.
6. Cometic Performance head gaskets
… and a Blower Shop rebuilt (zero hours) B&M 144 blower and manifold with 6-rib belt tensioning system and crank pulley AND a vintage aluminum cast B&M scoop with a K&N filter.
I had the engine built for a Rayson Craft 16' wood deck, but priorities change and …you know the drill. Asking $ 4,500.00.