WTB an engine cover for my '77 Sleekcraft
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread:
WTB an engine cover for my '77 Sleekcraft

  1. #1
    Member lotsofink02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tampa bay
    Posts
    65

    Default WTB an engine cover for my '77 Sleekcraft

    Looking for an engine cover my 18' '77 Sleekcraft.Color doesn't matter.Thanks

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    I'm famous ! Lucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ukiah,Ca
    Posts
    7,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lotsofink02 View Post
    Looking for an engine cover my 18' '77 Sleekcraft.Color doesn't matter.Thanks
    Not very hard to build One - we would love to help ya Post a pic of what you want
    " my carbon footprint is gonna kick your green ass"


    Quote Originally Posted by 396_Ways_To_Spit View Post
    WOWO!!!!! THat has to be the most beautiful crank that Ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS View Post
    He has been allowing me to park my equipment in his backyard for a few years now...
    [/SIGPIC]

  4. #3
    Member lotsofink02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tampa bay
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    Not very hard to build One - we would love to help ya Post a pic of what you want
    I would but don't have any pics of an original.I bought the boat without one.The mounts are there but previuose owner got rid of cover.I know these sleds came with one from factory.My dad had one on his '77 but doesn't have any pics of it with it on

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    I'm famous ! Lucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ukiah,Ca
    Posts
    7,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lotsofink02 View Post
    I would but don't have any pics of an original.I bought the boat without one.The mounts are there but previuose owner got rid of cover.I know these sleds came with one from factory.My dad had one on his '77 but doesn't have any pics of it with it on
    Take a pic of the engine from including the gunnels -
    " my carbon footprint is gonna kick your green ass"


    Quote Originally Posted by 396_Ways_To_Spit View Post
    WOWO!!!!! THat has to be the most beautiful crank that Ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS View Post
    He has been allowing me to park my equipment in his backyard for a few years now...
    [/SIGPIC]

  7. #5
    Senior Member Mouzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    corona ca
    Posts
    19,674

    Default

    where r u located


    ''''''OWNER OF THE BIG WHITE WOLF....,,,
    ,,,

  8. #6
    Member dopeyest1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Idaho Falls, ID
    Posts
    65

    Default

    I've got the bottom section out of a 18' Rebel. It's a little rough but nothing some fiberglass wouldn't fix right up. The top should be pretty easy to fabricate from there. Have seen some pretty cool top covers designed for taller intakes and scoops
    If it's petty, don't sweat it - If it's sweaty, don't pet it

  9. #7
    AKA OhOneWS6 Last Mohican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,637

    Default

    From a Sleekcraft brochure



    The top of the engine cover on all Sleek models are very similar

    1975 SleekCraft's avitar.

  10. #8
    Member lotsofink02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tampa bay
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dopeyest1 View Post
    I've got the bottom section out of a 18' Rebel. It's a little rough but nothing some fiberglass wouldn't fix right up. The top should be pretty easy to fabricate from there. Have seen some pretty cool top covers designed for taller intakes and scoops
    How much do ya want for it?I'm sure I could manage the top half.

  11. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    35

    Default

    I have the top and bottom for a Rebel. The top (if I remember) is in good shape; the bottom needs new wood base and stress crack repairs. Let me know....

    Tom

  12. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Gold Canyon AZ
    Posts
    21

    Default

    I have the same style hood on my 19' 74 kona. Does anyone have any factory pics of my boat? Ive never seen one with the hood. Id also like to see the factory paint and stripe options as I want to restore mine to factory. Any help would be appreciated!

  13. #11
    Member dopeyest1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Idaho Falls, ID
    Posts
    65

    Default

    You can have the bottom section - just pay shipping or figure out how to get it to where ever you are at. Sorry I didn't reply quicker. Truck driver and been away.
    If it's petty, don't sweat it - If it's sweaty, don't pet it

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95